Online MBA or MBA in India to Work in Europe - Forum

6/24/2014 11:40 AM   Rahul
Is it best to study a distance MBA or an MBA in India if I want to work in Europe someday?

RE: Online MBA or MBA in India to Work in Europe
6/30/2014 12:19 PM   SearchMBA

Hi Rahul,

This can depend slightly on the types of MBA programs available in India. If your goal is to work in Europe, then it would be best to study an MBA based on the European markets and economies, rather than one based on those of India. Since MBA programs are usually extremely practical and commonly apply local situations to learning, it may be the case that an online MBA is preferable.  If you can find an MBA program in India which incorporates European market practices and case studies, it would work just as well as a Europe-based online program. If that is not possible, then the Europe-based online program may be a more career-oriented choice.

Best of luck!
SearchMBA

9/27/2014 11:50 AM   Atul Mittal

I would go with Online MBA if I had been in your place. I am currently pursuing Distant MBA from a university in India and also working full-time. You get a lot of free time with distant education and it also saves money.

10/4/2014 9:40 AM   Mon Arora

Indian MBA degree is 100% valid in European continent. Be it full time, part time, modular, executive, distance, blended or any other kind of MBA, each and every degree holds its own value in US or UK market. But it’s important to choose best college for the same.

Some of the names that you can look after for online MBA are;

1. Rai University - MOOCs
2. Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL)
3. MIT School of Distance Education
4. Institute of Business Management Studies
5. IGNOU
6. Delhi University

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login