MBA in Diplomacy and international relations - Forum

9/27/2011 1:40 PM   Younos

I am looking for an online MBA in Diplomacy and international relations.My highest qualifaction is a post graduate Diploma in International Humanitarian assistance. I have over 15 years of experience in this work in different countries. I also want know the duration and cost of the course. I have recently been posted on a diplomatic misson.

Regards

RE: MBA in Diplomacy and international relations
9/27/2011 3:27 PM   The searchmba.com team

Younos -
There is a world-renowned joint program from Dartmouth University and Johns Hopkins University that offers participants the opportunity to receive an MBA and MA in International Diplomacy. This dual degree program has been designed to prepare students for careers that combine international relations and business management. The program is particularly appropriate for students who are seeking management positions within international corporations, financial institutions, economic institutions and government agencies.

Prerequisites include:
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- A broad spectrum of academic, personal and professional talents
- Completation of introductory microeconomics and macroeconomics courses
- International experience

Tuition is $36,962 and the program typically lasts 3 years.
Good Luck on your search!

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login