Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Full-time MBA programWestminster College Bill & Vieve Gore School of Business
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to provide a well-rounded graduate education in business. The student is expected to incorporate the functional skills of finance, operations, information systems, marketing, economics and accounting with classes in organizational behavior, strategy, ethics, and entrepreneurship. Your classes will include case studies, teamwork, and individual presentations integrated with professional lectures, networks, and mentoring. Our faculty provide each student with practical instruction combined with individual and consultative-like support. We believe this personalized approach to a graduate program will prepare you for, and connect you to, the best opportunities in the business world.
What is unique about the Westminster MBA program?
- The MBA program is highly customizable to help you meet your individual career goals.
- The core courses are very interdisciplinary, meaning that you won't learn about finance or marketing by itself; instead, you'll understand finance and marketing in relation to how they work with other functional parts of business to achieve overall firm strategy.
- The MBA program concentrates on both professional and personal skill sets, meaning that while you are building analytical tools in the financial aspects of the firm, you are also learning to augment your personal skill sets in leadership, critical thinking, networking, professional communication, and a long list of others.
- The Westminster MBA fits into your life. If you are like many of our other students, you have significant life commitments, and you need a program that "fits" with these. Our program is NOT lock-step; you can take courses as you are able, as long as prerequisites are met. We have three full semesters in a year, with all core courses available in each semester. The Westminster Master or Business Administration program fits.
- We believe in the balance between theoretical preparation and practical application. When you leave our program, you understand the theoretical principles and you have experience in applying them to business problems.
- Our program is not just a series of classes. As a Westminster MBA student, you have access to workshops, seminars, networking events with alumni and business leaders, campus events and more. And it doesn't stop when you graduate. Your participation in all of these opportunities does not cost you extra.
- Our fixed price model means that you know the full price of the program at the beginning. All class materials, fees, and even a required 10 day international trip are included in the fixed price. There are no annual tuition increases in the Westminster MBA program. The price is truly fixed.
- If you've never studied business before, no problem. We have preparatory opportunities available to help you get up to speed. These self-paced materials are available to you as part of the overall program cost.
- Application form and $40 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Professional résumé
- An employer letter of support
- Two reference letters
- A personal essay
- GMAT score
The only private, comprehensive liberal arts college in Utah, Westminster College offers a strong foundation of liberal education combined with cutting-edge professional programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Located where the magnificent Rocky Mountains meet the vibrant city...
Westminster College Bill & Vieve Gore School of Business
Find out more about this Full-time MBA program - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available