Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
This MBA experience is very much about location. Vlerick maximizes its location in the heart of Europe - from bringing senior executives and high-level officials to campus for lecture series, to connecting our students to corporate partners. Being situated in the center of Brussels increases opportunities and students’ visibility in the market.
Based in Brussels, Vlerick’s full-time MBA is the first triple accredited full-time MBA program in Europe. Located only steps from some of the world’s most well-known banks, consulting firms, governmental and non-governmental organizations, the state-of-the-art Vlerick Brussels campus is conveniently located.
Benefits of the MBA program
- You will be connected to successful entrepreneurs, and investors who will share with you their entrepreneurial insights.
- Boost your critical thinking and problem solving skills to excel in today's innovation based economy.
- Your leadership skills will be developed through interactive modules that are strategically embedded at various stages of the program.
Application and Admission Requirements
- The analytical test
- English Proficiency test
- An interview (in English)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tuition fee for the Full-time MBA program is €37,000 (valid for academic year 2016-2017) including:
- Program tuition
- Residential seminar
- Company and inter-campus visits
- Accommodation and programme during the BRICS trip
With campuses in the center of Brussels, Ghent, Leuven and St Petersburg, Vlerick Business School's programs are designed to provide a unique and stimulating environment for students, academics, entrepreneurs and executives. Combining high-tech infrastructure and historic architecture in the heart of...
Find out more about this Full-time MBA Belgium - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available