Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Let's face it. Times are tough and lots of well-qualified people are competing for jobs in a shrinking market. How can you differentiate yourself? By earning your MBA from the University of Illinois, a program that has a strong tradition and an innovative vision. We provide a rich, flexible, and diverse academic environment so you can discover your passion as well as the resources, experiences, and connections you need so you can land your dream job. Here's how we do it:
- Our program offers unique flexibility, so after you complete the first-year core curriculum you can choose from a wide variety of business and non-business courses to meet your career objectives.
- The Illinois MBA program has a global experiential learning emphasis, which means we provide exceptional opportunities for you to gain experience beyond the classroom.
- Our program has been consistently named one of the Top MBA Schools in the United States by US News & World Report, and that recognition gets the attention of prospective employers.
- We're part of a world-class university with an international reputation for academic excellence, so you'll learn from renown faculty and benefit from the extraordinary academic and research resources on campus.
- We have the world's largest alumni network, which translates into vast opportunities for you to make valuable business connections.
Why Illinois? Because our MBA program offers not only what you need, but also what you want.
Application and Admission Requirements
- You must have a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution in a foreign country.
- You must have taken the GMAT within the last five years. The GMAT score should be forwarded by Pearson Vue to the Illinois MBA—School code VKRTK08.
- Work experience is weighted heavily in admissions decisions because it provides a framework for students to participate in class
Experiential Learning Opportunities
You'll be job-ready when you earn an MBA from Illinois because we make sure you have chances to apply what you learn in the classroom before you even leave it. Through a variety of real-life opportunities, you can hone your business skills and build your resume. And that gives you another competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Experiential learning opportunities at Illinois include:
- Illinois Business Consulting Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- University of Illinois Research Park and Other Campus-Wide Opportunities
- Case Competitions
Expenses / Tuition Fees
2009-2010 Estimated Expenses (Total) $38,191 (resident) $47,191 (non-resident) or $51,927 (international), this includes tuition, fees, living allowance, books/supplies, other, orientation/mbaa fees.
Illinois is …
A world leader in research, teaching and public engagement Distinguished by the breadth of our programs, broad academic excellence, and internationally renowned faculty Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winners Outstanding athletes, including Olympic medalists astronauts and scientists leaders of international corporations...
No reviews available