Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Full-time MBA at Rotterdam School of Management - Erasmus University
The accredited one-year MBA programme at RSM Erasmus University gives you a solid general management knowledge and the flexibility to move into a wide range of business leadership roles. The focus on your personal development gives you the skills needed to succeed in tomorrow's business arena. With a globally recognised MBA degree from RSM your business ideas will grow in a new world of opportunities.
During this 1-year programme you learn about business and more, as the curriculum delves deep into the most relevant environmental, societal and governance issues.
- Develop a sustainable mindset: Sustainability is a core focus of this MBA, which is reinforced through case studies and in-class debates bring the toughest ethical and environmental questions to the table. Few MBA programmes can offer you this level of expertise on the issues shaping the future of global business.
- Gain relevant knowledge and skills for today's: The international culture is what grounds the learning approach at RSM, as every one of your peers on the programme contributes to the global vision with their unique industry, cultural, educational and professional experience.
- Grow your leadership capabilties: Through its Personal Leadership Development ( ) component, this MBA program breaks new ground in finding the most effective ways of developing individual leadership potential.
- Apply your business insight to the most rewarding areas: At RSM, a rigorous and comprehensive is combined with extensive practical application, tailored to today's business premises.
- Shape your knowledge with a degree specialisation in finance, marketing or strategy. Make your MBA your own by building an area of specialisation into your business and management foundation that can pave the way for a career in a specific role or industry.
Want to know more?For more information about International Full-time MBA, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
The MBA programme at RSM Erasmus University is aimed at the competitive business thinkers who can embrace the challenge of an intensive curriculum.The admission criteria for this programme are:
- Professional achievements and goals: At least 3 years post-graduate work experience and clear professional targets that you have set for yourself
- Academic excellence: a degree from University or an institute of Higher Education, together with a recent GMAT or GRE score
- An international outlook: the ability to interact and work with people from significantly diverse cultures and backgrounds
- English proficiency: strong knowledge of English. A TOEFL, IELTS or PTE is not required unless specifically requested by the Admissions Committee.
- Personal qualities: leadership potential, strong communication skills, drive, maturity, creativity, adaptability, independence and self-confidence.
RSM evaluates submitted applications on a rolling basis, meaning that eligible candidates can apply throughout the year and decisions are issued year-round.
Degree and diploma etc.
Successful candidates will receive the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Rotterdam School of Management - Erasmus University.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The cost of tuition for the full-time International MBA Programme starting in 2014 is €44,000, payable in instalments as follows:
- Registration deposit: €5,000
- First term instalment: €19,500
- Second term instalment: €19,500
An estimate of the monthly living costs for a single student living in Rotterdam on a full-time basis has been estimated at €1,500.
The one-year MBA programme from RSM Erasmus University is structured as follows:
Term 1: The foundations of management (January - March)
- Quantitative Platform for Business
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managerial Accounting
- Management Science
- Human Resource Management
- Business, Society, and Sustainable Development
Term 2: The practice of management (April - Mid June)
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Economic Environment of Business
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
Term 3: Advanced Career Options (Mid June - August)
- Career Concentration - select one advanced course
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Marketing
- Advanced Strategy
- Living Management Consulting Project
- Themed Research International Project (TRIP)
Term 4: Electives and Exchange (September - December)
- Choose your electives
- Study Immersion in China
- Women Empowering Women Leadership Elective
- Dual Degree
Gain a Dual Degree in Finance
The Dual Degree will grant you access to a wealth of corporate partners, a solid international academic education in general management and a profound insight into finance on a managerial level. Furthermore it will provide an empirical background complemented by practical reasoning.
During the first two terms of the Dual Degree you will follow all required courses in the Full-time MBA program as well as two extra courses. The third and fourth terms will be devoted to MFM courses, after which the fifth term is devoted to a thesis (internship being optional). A specialised international financial study tour will also be part of the Dual Degree.
RSM Erasmus University is the business school of the prestigious Erasmus University, which is amongst the 1% of business schools worldwide that hold triple accreditation by all three of the world’s accreditation bodies – EQUIS, AMBA and the AACSB and...
Find out more about this International Full-time MBA - Simply fill out your details:
- MBA programs accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Financial Times Business School Ranking (2013): Rank 30 Worldwide
- Expected income increase after graduation: 124%
- Diversity: 80 nationalities represented on campus
- Rolling-basis admission
- GRE/GMAT required: optional
- Minimum work experience required: 3 years
- Admission assistance tools: CV assessment by RSM
No reviews available