Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Emerging Leaders Program prepares high-potential employees to succeed in management positions. Through an interactive process of assessments, class discussions, a business simulation, and sessions with professional executive coaches, participants focus on key leadership challenges, and develop fresh insights relevant to their organizations. This structure allows participants to apply what they are learning, formulate action plans and accelerate their performance.
Specifically tailored for individuals with 5 years of experience who may or may not have held management roles, the program enlists the expertise of world-class faculty and global business leaders to create a corporate curriculum that delivers immediate results. Organizations gain more effective team members who assume greater responsibility and a strategic understanding of their company's operation.
- Profiles of high-performance teams and how to diagnose team dysfunction
- Steps of defining and integrating the right organizational strategies
- Key marketing concepts and best practices; competition analysis; STP (segmentation, targeting and positioning) analysis; product, price, place and promotion
- Strategy and structure, business plan, and financial, operational, and marketing decisions for an imaginary company
- One-on-one discussions with executive coaches to check on progress of identified development areas
- Financial statements, the significance of accrual accounting concepts, and the differences between income, cash flow, assets and expenses
- Basic financial ratios used in management decision making
- Time value of money, risk management, financial derivatives, and hedging
- Effective organizational decisions at both an individual and group level of analysis
- Elements of strategic communications and application of best practices to deliver high-impact presentations
Application and Admission Requirements
Application to Emerging Leaders program is required. We carefully monitor the balance of companies, functions, and regions represented in each session to promote a strong peer learning environment.
Applicants will be notified of their admission status within one (1) week of applying. Enrolment in the program is confirmed only upon completion of personal and sponsoring executive forms and receipt of payment in full. All information is strictly confidential.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The total cost of the Emerging Leaders program is $11,900.00
Developing Principled, Innovative Thought Leaders in Global Communities
The Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business is committed to our mission of providing a superior business education to students through a focus on thought leadership, innovation, and ethics. Named in honor of the late Jesse Holman Jones, a...
No reviews available