Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Executive MBA - Nottingham Business School (NBS)
The Executive MBA is considered the ticket to a successful senior leadership career for practicing managers. The EMBA is a partnership – students bring the enthusiasm, experience, and know-how, and NBS supplies students with the most-up-to-date knowledge, techniques and tools. This empowers them to become impactful organizational leaders, who exhibit clear thinking, and a set of convictions underpinned by the principles of responsibility and sustainability.
Topics covered include:
- Responsible and sustainable leadership
- Managing people and organisations
- Managing finance
- Strategic change and consultancy
- Business research methods and data analysis
- Business research project
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants will need:
- 2.1 honours degree; or
- Equivalent professional or academic qualifications.
- Three years’ work experience in a related role, preferably five.
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- IETLS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill)
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will receive a Executive Master of Business Administration from Nottingham Business School (NBS)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The cost of this course is £8,250 per year. Contact the school to learn more about fee structures and payment options.
Where fees are paid by a sponsoring company, VAT may be payable on top of the fees quoted above.
Welcome to Nottingham Business School!
Nottingham Business School (NBS) has an international reputation as one of the best business schools in the UK. Part of Nottingham Trent University (NTU), NBS prides itself on offering education and research that has a strong, positive impact on careers, businesses...
No reviews available