Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The ICI MBA program prepares students to become outstanding business leaders in our fast-changing world. Designed in close consultation with industry experts, the ICI MBA will expose students enrolled in the program to cutting-edge business knowledge. You’ll gain the key skills and the competitive edge you need to succeed.
Upcoming start dates
- Online / Distance
- Online / distance learning
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants who wish to undertake the MBA degree are required to hold a bachelors degree in any field or 2 years of work experience.
Degree and diploma etc.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive:
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree officially recognizing your successful completion of studies
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicates that you hold an MBA degree. For example: John Smith, MBA
- Career counselling and job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
International Career Institute
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...