Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Gain global perspective. Enhance your knowledge. Earn a top-ranked Executive MBA (EMBA). All without interrupting a successful weekday career.
Since 1978 Goizueta's Weekend Executive MBA (WEMBA) has helped top executives significantly advance their careers - without taking time away from them. Offered on alternating weekends, WEMBA's 16-month format ranks as one of the top ten EMBA's in the world by BusinessWeek, and nationally by U.S. News & World Report. The WEMBA reflects today's business world: demanding, flexible and integrated.
As a WEMBA student you will share in the knowledge of a diverse and experienced group of peers and faculty while being continually exposed to fresh, new ideas and methodologies. As a result, you will be better equipped to handle your responsibilities, both in class and within your organization, as you evolve throughout the program.
Application and Admission Requirements
Successful applicants will have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a strong academic record
- Significant post-college work experience; typically 8 - 10 years
- Supportive letters of recommendation
- Professional achievement and career progression with a strong preference for depth and breadth of experiences, interests and responsibility
- Demonstrated leadership - drive, initiative, maturity and self-confidence
- Commitment to the Goizueta Community and adding value to Goizueta's elite EMBA program
- Evidence of academic preparedness and competitive GMAT score or an approved GMAT waiver
- International candidates need a strong command of both written and spoken English
Degree and diploma etc.
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
The W. Cliff Oxford Executive MBA (EMBA) at Goizueta Business School is designed for executives with significant professional experience who are moving into leadership roles with their organization. As an employer, there are numerous ways organizations can choose to identify and support high-potential employees who wish to take part in this challenging program. By doing so, the employee and the organization will both experience a high return on investment throughout the duration of the program and beyond.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The total tuition fee for 5 terms is $98,500 with the Residency Option. This includes tuition, books, materials lodging at the Emory Conference Center during all residencies, shuttle service to and from class, meals (except Wednesday evening), and technical support during the program.
The Non-Residency Option fee for 5 terms is $90,200, which includes: tuition, books, materials, breakfast and lunch, technical support during the program.
The Goizueta Difference
Goizueta Business School provides a superior education in a highly engaged and close-knit community, featuring a distinctive and nationally-recognized approach to leadership development and access to many of the world's most recognizable names in business, located just minutes away from...
No reviews available