Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Business Innovation - MBIDeusto Business School
Master in Business Innovation - MBI
This Master in Business Innovation programme is designed to completely immerse students to ensure they master every part of the discipline. It has been created for the highest positions of responsibility in the field of innovation and provides the necessary abilities, theories and practices that innovation mangers must know.
The curriculum will cover a broad range of topics to help participants succeed in their organisations and personal career. Modules include:
- Strategic Analysis for Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Building the Innovative Organisation
- Leadership for Innovation
- Value Innovation Programme
- Leveraging Innovation: Inta / entrepreneurship
- Global Innovation Hot Spots / Presentation of projects
Application and Admission Requirements
In order to be accepted into the MBI programme, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Professional Experience: Candidates will have at least five years professional experience in positions of responsibility.
- Academic Record: A University degree from a recognised institution of higher education.
- English Proficiency: Ability to participate effectively in a programme conducted in English.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this programme graduates will be awarded a Master's in Business Innovation.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
This full cost of this programme is €28,500 .
Provider: Deusto Business School
Blending Century-old Tradition with Modern Business Trends
Deusto Business School stands out for being the only Business School in Spain that has been operating for centuries. It has lead the training of business leaders at its two locations: La Comercial - part of the Bilbao campus since 1916...
Contact information for Deusto Business School
Deusto Business School
20012 San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa