Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Global MBABerlin School of Business & Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation’s Global MBA is an 18-month programme offered in partnership with Universita Telematica Internazionale.
Designed for ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating and running their own organisations, the Global MBA programme will help you to develop transferable skills that can be applied in a number of different industries whilst building your knowledge of the challenges facing the international business environment.
Additionally, you will choose an elective pathway to help you to tailor your degree to meet your career goals.
Throughout the first and second terms you will learn about key business topics including: accounting and managerial finance, systems and operations management and the various aspects of marketing. In your third term, you will select a specific pathway to help you tailor your programme to your career goals. The programme will close in your fourth term with a dissertation on a topic of your choice.
You will also have the opportunity to attend modules on academic research methods as well as to learn the German language alongside your programme.
The Global MBA is delivered through a blended learning method, which involves a mixture of face-to-face lectures at the BSBI campus in Berlin, and attendance at online modules via the UNINETTUNO University platform.
- Pathway One - Entrepreneurship
- Pathway Two - Project Management
- Pathway Three - HR Management
- Pathway Four - Marketing Management
Want to know more?For more information about Global MBA, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
- English language requirements: IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component) or PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent. English proficiency requirements can be waived for:Native English speakers, applicants who completed their education in English (such as a high school diploma or IB) or applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Degree and diploma etc.
- Degree awarded by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
- Official Italian title: Master di Primo / Secondo Livello
Learning Outcomes of Global MBA Degree
Graduates will be able to:
- Develop innovative approaches to solve professional problems
- Critically reflect on their efficiency to solve a range of issues
- Effectively communicate with teams and colleagues on different types of media
- Identify appropriate leadership styles for different situations
- Successfully manage and motivate people
- Manage activities and operations
- Engage effectively with stakeholders
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- International students: €13,250
- EU students: €7,000
Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Our school has three concepts at its heart: • Enterprise • Leadership •...
Find out more about this Global MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available