Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Global MBABerlin School of Business & Innovation
Ready to take your career to the next level? This master’s degree is tailored to develop management and leadership skills according to your specific career ambitions. You will acquire the most relevant and up-to-date know-how and competencies to increase your employability and boost your career, enabling you to secure more senior positions in your field of choice. Study at our campus in central Berlin and take advantage of being surrounded by a range of start-ups and big businesses.
This programme offers a blended study mode meaning that you will have the flexibility to fit the course around your schedule, including work and family responsibilities. You will have the option to choose a pathway in areas such as project management and HR management to ensure you develop the critical skills needed to take your business to the next level.
Modules include: Strategic Management and Leadership, Marketing and Business Environment as well as Systems and Operations Management. BSBI also offers free Executive Education courses - perfect for those looking to target leadership positions. You’ll also have access to free German language lessons that are open to all students, so you can make the most of your time in Germany. Gaining an MBA in Germany can significantly help you venture into the global corporate arena. The degree is globally recognised and is designed to equip you with specialist knowledge of the inner workings of the business world.
BSBI offers intakes for 2021, however please note that the number of seats for upcoming intakes is limited. We have several measures in place including intake deferrals and the possibility of starting the intake online with our live webinars and academic content.
Want to know more?For more information about Global MBA, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
- English language requirements: IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component) or PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent. English proficiency requirements can be waived for:Native English speakers, applicants who completed their education in English (such as a high school diploma or IB) or applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Degree and diploma etc.
- Degree awarded by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
- Official Italian title: Master di Primo / Secondo Livello
Learning Outcomes of Global MBA Degree
Graduates will be able to:
- Develop innovative approaches to solve professional problems
- Critically reflect on their efficiency to solve a range of issues
- Effectively communicate with teams and colleagues on different types of media
- Identify appropriate leadership styles for different situations
- Successfully manage and motivate people
- Manage activities and operations
- Engage effectively with stakeholders
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- International students: €13,250
- EU students: €7,000
Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Our school has three concepts at its heart: • Enterprise • Leadership •...
Find out more about this Global MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available