Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) curriculum is a comprehensive program, designed to provide conceptual, analytical and personal skills to help prepare participants to be effective managers in an international business environment. It is interdisciplinary, combining elements from engineering, economics, social psychology and management fields.
The curriculum provides MBA participants options to design their own study plans, an attractive feature for prospective employers of AIT MBA graduates. In addition to the strong foundation courses, the MBA program offers a wide range of electives which allow participants a choice of either specializing in an area or selecting a wide range of courses.
AIT’s School of Management MBA Program encourages participative learning and use a variety of interactive learning methodologies. MBA programs are designed for students to learn latest management concepts, techniques and tools, but more importantly, to develop skills and attitude of listening and understanding others, holistic thinking, collective decision making, leading by example, communicating, negotiating, being sensitive to societal concerns etc.
The School of Management provides exceptional individuals with a supportive environment in which they can develop their skills and aptitudes, helping them to reach their professional goals and to serve the interests of countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
The MBA curriculum is necessarily interdisciplinary, integrating as it does elements from engineering, economics, social psychology and management fields. It is structured in such a way as to include the integrated components of the school required courses, electives or focus courses, and/or an MBA Project or Research Study.
The SOM MBA Program can be specialised in:
- Public Management
- Technology Management
- Entrepreneurship and International Management
Application and Admission Requirements
Admissions to AIT School of Management (SOM) are on a strictly competitive basis where the applicant has to submit a completed application form with all credentials and testimonials duly attested before the due date of the school.
Diversity is one of the key aspects considered during the admission process, so as to create a class of students with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. However, during the selection process, the Admission Committee evaluates all the candidates in terms of their:
- Scholastic and intellectual ability
- Personal character and motivation
- Interpersonal skills and leadership potential
- Career performance and managerial potential
Benefits of the MBA program
- Offer opportunities to learn in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment;
- Develop an understanding of and ability to apply modern management techniques;
- Develop relevant competencies in identifying, understanding, analyzing and effectively solving the management challenges and problems in both public and private organizations;
- Offer international and multi-cultural exposures to various management systems and experiences, through our access to excellent international networks of partner institutions in Europe, America and Asia;
Objectives of the MBA program
To develop managers with an international perspective who can manage strategically in order to ensure organizational competitiveness and growth in a dynamic technological and business environment.
Fast MBA Facts:
- Ranked number 3 by Asia Inc (2004)
- Truly international professors from over 10 countries
- A unique multicultural environment.
- Almost 2,000 students from over 40 countries on an environmentally friendly campus
- Join an elite network of more than 15,000 alumni
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Total study cost for the 4 semester program is 752,000 Thai
Baht, which is roughly USD 24,257.
Request more detailed pricing information from SOM.
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
The School of Management (SOM) at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is Asia's pioneer business school for graduate studies offering Ph.D., MBA and diploma programs. AIT provides exceptional individuals with a supportive environment in which they can develop their...
MBA Reviews by students
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews
Find out more about this MBA Program - Simply fill out your details: