Fresh graduates or experienced ones? - Forum

10/30/2015 8:21 AM   Amanda
So which one is best? An MBA immediately after college or undergrads or should I go for gaining some real world experience and then pursue an MBA?

RE: Fresh graduates or experienced ones?
11/6/2015 9:35 AM   Janette
Hi Amanda,

That's a good question and one that pops up in most of the MBA aspirants mind. All in all it all depends on your long term career objectives and life goals. While it is always good to go out to the real world and gain some real life experiences before you start your MBA adventure, continuing immediately after your undergrads also has it's own advantages. You are fresh and open to new ideas and experiments. Moreover it depends on what type of MBA programs you are looking for and what tests you want to undertake. Some tests require full time working experiences before you can undertake the exam. Do an assessment and then proceed.

All the best.

Janette

RE: Fresh graduates or experienced ones?
7/20/2016 5:56 AM   Eliza

I agree. I think that both have their benefits. MBA programs (more than other grad programs), however tend to look for candidates with more work expereience

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login