The 2016 MBA World Summit is set for March 9-11, 2016 in Miami, Florida.
The 2014 and 2015 MBA World Summits were wild successes in bringing together the best and the brightest MBA candidates worldwide. For the 2016 event, promotions are underway and we can expect a turnout from the crème-de-la-crème of top business schools.
Thus far, the MBA World Summit team has visited faculty and student representatives at the United States’ most coveted business schools including:
- New York Stern School of Business
- Wharton School
- Columbia Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Harvard Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Ross School of Business
- Tuck School of Business
- Kellogg School of Management
- Booth School of Business
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Berkeley Haas School of Business
This time around, the 2016 MBA World Summit will include a mashup of networking, lectures, workshops and think tank sessions that will facilitate an exciting exchange of ideas and strategies with the most promising MBA students out there.
For 2016, MBA World Summit team is visiting more business schools than ever before to meet up with prospective participants directly and share their vision for an authentic and inspiring event.
Upcoming business school events are schedules from California to Beijing and include:
- November, 5, 2015 – UCLA Anderson School of Management
- November 6, 20151 - Seoul
- November 9, 2015 - Peking University (BIMBA), Tsinghua, HKU, Chinese University of Hong Kong and HKUST
- November 10, 2015 – CEIBS and AIT
- November 12, 2015 - NUS, NTU and HEC Paris
How You Can Apply for the 2016 MBA World Summit
The application deadline is November 27, 2015, so there's still time to apply for this invaluable opportunity - the 2016 event will include the opportunity to meet one-on-one with top business executives to discuss their career strategies, perspectives and potential areas of opportunity. You'll find application and submission details here.