Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA Program (Full time)
The WHU MBA program focuses on management concepts which foster strategic vision, entrepreneurial spirit, operational excellence, and awareness of cultural differences.
Students will learn to identify complex inter-dependencies, and to leverage the knowledge of functional specialist colleagues for the advantage of the entire company. Teamwork is an essential element of WHU's teaching approach. In study groups of five to six, students will discuss current course content and apply concepts and tools in practically oriented projects.
The program is taught by senior members of the WHU faculty. During the program's international module, students will be taught by the faculty of hosting partner universities. WHU currently partners with Kellogg - USA, CEIBS - China, and IIMB - India.
The MBA program will focus on:
- Marketing & sales
- Advanced finance & accounting
- Operations, innovation & entrepreneurship
- Strategy & organization
- Personal leadership (compulsory)
Want to know more?For more information about International, Full-Time MBA Program, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- On Campus
Application and Admission Requirements
- A first degree (bachelor or equivalent)
- Two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form and MBA Questionnaire
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts and degree certificates of all colleges, universities, and professional school attended
- One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors. The letter of recommendation must be in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to e-mail it to WHU from their personal business e-mail account
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended)
Degree and diploma etc.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
40,500 EUR per year
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management pursues excellence in everything it does. This philosophy is underscored by our claim “Excellence in Management Education.” We achieve our goal of excellence through the motivation and dedication of WHU students and staff...