Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Global Online MBA Program
Global Online MBA – Digital perspective, global mindset.
The distance learning MBA for global change-makers, from Germany’s top business school.
In a rapidly changing business environment, the leaders of today must be prepared for the developments of the future. WHU’s first online MBA offers the assurance of quality from a top-ranked European business school, with the digital capability to provide a flexible yet challenging program designed to sharpen your business acumen. Study with a distance-learning format that fits your lifestyle and needs while connecting with a global community of inspiring executives and leaders.
USPs Global Online MBA
- Flexible: Study part-time in 24 or 36 months, or take individual certifications over 5 years.
- Interactive: Exchange real-time through synchronous teaching with peers and experts, and access a global network of over 4,500 alumni.
- Established: Receive a triple-accredited degree from Germany’s top business school.
- Innovative: Unique teaching methodology blended with the latest technology to support your studies.
- Personalized: Our top-ranked career services provide a bespoke approach to helping you reach your goals.
Academic excellence with real-life application
Study alongside global peers with a mixture of live interactive classes and asynchronous sessions, led by an international faculty and business experts. Engage in real-life case studies and gain new tools to help propel your career and drive change in your chosen industry. Personalize your studies by selecting elective courses relevant to your interests and participate in an optional face-to-face module abroad to discover new markets.
Focus on personal growth and leadership development
Our curriculum centers on your personal growth and leadership development needs. From one-on-one coaching and leadership lectures, every aspect of your education is designed to foster open discussion and develop self-awareness, helping you learn to both be a successful leader and be led successfully by others.
Sharpen critical thinking and communication skills
Learn to think quickly, critically, and in a solution-oriented manner – essential skills for the business world. Work with diverse cultures, personalities, and people from various academic and professional backgrounds to adapt and improve your communication skills, preparing you for a modern working environment.
Want to know more?For more information about Global Online MBA Program, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor or equivalent with a copy of the official certificate)
- Minimum of two years postgraduate work experience
- Proof of fluency in English (unless you are a native speaker)
- TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or equivalent IELTS (7.0) if English is not your native language
- GMAT score or equivalent GRE (dependent on previous experience - contact us for further details)
- The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recipient code is 7175. GMAT scores are valid for five years
- One letter of recommendation from a supervisor
- Please ask your supervisor to send it via their business account to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed online application form via the WHU Application Center
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tution fee for EU and Non-EU students: 35,000 EUR.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management pursues excellence in everything it does. This philosophy is underscored by our claim “Excellence in Management Education.” We achieve our goal of excellence through the motivation and dedication of WHU students and staff...
Find out more about this Global Online MBA Program - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available