Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Join managers from throughout Asia in this innovative EMBA program that includes the same faculty and curriculum as Marshall's Top 10 ranked EMBA program in Los Angeles.
This Global EMBA is based in Shanghai, China—in cooperation with Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM). The flexible schedule allows participants to work full time as they earn their prestigious USC Marshall MBA.
While working full-time, complete the USC MBA degree in 21 months. Upon graduation, you become part of USC's "life-long" alumni organization with educational and social events for thousands of alumni in Asia.
Application and Admission Requirements
- A minimum of 10 years’ full-time work experience
- Full-time employment in a management capacity
- Ability to participate actively in a 100% English-language learning environment
- A bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited institution
- The understanding and support of employer and family. This program requires a substantial time commitment
Why chose the Shanghai Global EMBA?
The Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) in Shanghai is unmatched in Asia with these five outstanding features --
USC Marshall MBA Degree
- The same MBA degree awarded to graduates at the USC campus in Los Angeles
- Conducted at top-ranked Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Accelerated 21 month program -- 10 sessions in Shanghai plus two trips to Los Angeles and one trip to another Asian country
- Attend class every six to eight weeks, in five-day modules spanning weekends
- Schedule allows participants to fly in from cities around the Pacific Rim
Integrated, Global Curriculum
- International focus throughout Asia, Europe, U.S.
- Theme based and integrated courses, reflecting realistic decision-making
- Frequent use of team teaching, discussions, projects, executive speakers, and company visits
Experienced Senior Faculty
- Led by same faculty team teaching in USC Marshall's Top 10 ranked Executive MBA program
- All faculty have extensive consulting and teaching experience worldwide
Diverse Student Body
- GEMBA participants come from over 12 countries in Asia, Europe, and North America
- Study with managers from around the world to enhance your learning experience
Curriculum for the new millennium
The USC Marshall School of Business has a long tradition of education business leaders. Located in the heart of Los Angeles, the Marshall School is poised as a dominant institution for higher education in the Pacific Rim and provides ready...
No reviews available