Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The objective of the MBA program is to prepare students for positions of responsibility and ethical leadership by enhancing their ability to:
- Communicate at a professional level in oral presentations and in writing
- Work effectively with others and lead in organizational situations
- Identify how globalization affects organizations and their environment
- Recognize the importance of ethical decision making
- Use technology effectively
- Integrate analytical and problem solving skills with concepts and theories from all functional areas of business
The Richards College of Business is housed in two buildings on the UWG campus--the Richards Building and Adamson Hall. Both buildings are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and include wireless Internet connections.
The Richards College of Business is accredited by AACSB-I.
The University of West Georgia has been named by the Princeton Review as one of the "Best Southeastern Colleges," one of America's "Best Value Colleges," and one of the best 282 business schools.
The University of West Georgia is located approximately 45 minutes from Atlanta in Carrollton, Georgia (population 20,000). UWG has approximately 10,000 students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
The majority of faculty members in the Richards College of Business have a terminal degree in their field of expertise.
Same as entry requirements
Type of program
MBA (full time and part time)
Master of Business Administration
Length of Program
Full time: three semesters (one year); part time: two years
Expenses / Tuition Fees
$5,000-$7,000 (entire program)
University of West Georgia
At the University of West Georgia, the success of our students is the sole purpose of our existence. From success in the classroom and chosen career fields to success on the athletic field and the total college experience, UWG has...
Find out more about this MBA program - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available