Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Hertfordshire Executive MBA - an AMBA-accredited course
The Hertfordshire Executive MBA recognises that people's educational requirements differ from person to person by providing the resources to encourage individual self-development. This MBA programme promotes individual and critical thinking in its students and aids in the development of strategic leadership and management skills.
A unique approach to management education
To challenge its students and encourage them to think critically about issues facing leadership and management in the modern business world, the Hertfordshire Executive MBA focuses its coursework on industry practice, consultancy and research, bringing together students from diverse backgrounds, both personally and professionally. Students engage with alternative forms of theory and practice in this unique learning environment.
Application and Admission Requirements
The Hertfordshire Executive MBA is available for:
- UK/EU citizens
- those who have a relevant leave to remain status in the UK.
The normal entry requirements for the programme are:
- an honours degree of at least 2:2 classification, in a business or non business-related discipline from a UK University
- OR the equivalent from a recognised overseas University
- OR a degree equivalent professional qualification
- OR a postgraduate qualification from a UK university or its equivalent from a recognised overseas University
- AND typically 5 years of relevant full-time work experience.
Those with less than 5 years full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis taking into consideration their business exposure, leadership skills and professional achievements over the last 3 years. Appropriate managerial work experience will demonstrate identifiable responsibility, such as the supervision/direction of the work of other employees and/or budgetary control.
Degree and diploma etc.
Hertfordshire Executive MBA - an AMBA-accredited course
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Like other universities in the UK, the University of Hertfordshire charges tuition fees for postgraduate study. There are separate fees for:
- Full-time postgraduate UK and EU students
- Part-time postgraduate UK and EU students
- International postgraduate students
Please visit our website for our latest tuition fees, how to apply for a tuition fee loan and for further information about financial support.
The University of Hertfordshire (UH) is a leading university in the field of business.The part-time Executive MBA is designed to fit around your schedule and the university, situated in Hatfield, is ideal for commuters and those wanting a flexible executive...
Find out more about this Hertfordshire Excecutive MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available