Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Triple Accredited MBA & EMBA Programs - University of Edinburgh Business School
If you want to be in business, you need to be in Edinburgh. The University of Edinburgh Business School has been educating leaders in business for over 100 years and has achieved an abundance of international recognition, including triple accredited status from the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, a top 100 ranking from The Economist and the #17 position in the QS World 2014 rankings.
Benefits at a Glance
- Global Perspective: Each MBA class is comprised of talented individuals from across the globe and is taught based on the global business climate. In practice, the Edinburgh MBA provides unique insight into how business is conducted in a range of culture-specific environments.
- Innovation: At University of Edinburgh Business School, there is an intense focus on innovation, both in business and in teaching. With a 425-year tradition in excellence, the University has educated some of the world's brightest thinkers.
- Applied Projects: Practical consultancy projects are integrated throughout the MBA programs, providing candidates with the opportunity to put theory into practice.
- Specialization Options: Just as each individual has unique personal and professional goals, the Edinburgh MBAs are highly customizable to each need.
- Business Connections: Via networking events, the university's industry connections and the E-Club, MBA candidates will have ample opportunity to build their professional networks.
- Leadership Development: Today's learners are the leaders of tomorrow. For this reason, all MBA curricula emphasize interpersonal leadership skills.
- Career Support: All MBA candidates receive personalized career support from faculty and career advisors.
Career Focused MBA & EMBA Programs
A Master in Business Administration is a direct investment in one's personal development and career progression. At the University of Edinburgh Business School offers practical and customizable MBA programs with a focus on insights, innovation and entrepreneurship and with options for personalized career support. As a result, 1 in 5 alumni are Chairmen, Directors or CEOs.
University Collaboration with Business & industry
In helping students to achieve their professional goals, the University of Edinburgh Business School has cultivated strong and productive relationships with both public and private sector businesses in Edinburgh, the UK and internationally. Candidates engage with the university's industry contacts via integrated consultancy projects, guest speaker seminars and networking events. Proctor & Gamble, WPP , McKinsey & Company, Shell, Edinburgh Airport and Amazon are among key corporate partners.
A Network of 13,000 Alumni, in 122 Countries
University of Edinburgh Business School understands that business is all about making connections. In educating tomorrow's leaders, the Edinburgh MBA programs are designed to integrate candidates into the wider business and entrepreneurial communities. As a student and graduate of the University of Edinburgh Business School, candidates gain access to a unique network of talented entrepreneurs, business professionals, industry leaders and corporate connections. Further, alumni receive exclusive invitations to social and networking events, continuing education, career support and recruitment opportunities.
A New Company is Founded Every Two Weeks - The E-Club
The E-Club at University of Edinburgh Business School is a popular outlet for alumni of UoE Business School, community members, faculty, business leaders and entrepreneurs to come together, connect and share knowledge and ideas. As a platform for innovation and collaboration, the E-Club offers exciting opportunities in networking events, and guest speaker workshops to help potential entrepreneurs find their ground and gain unique insights into business.
|The Edinburgh Full-Time MBA (12 months)||12 months||27,100 GBP||Edinburgh|
|The Edinburgh International MBA (16 months)||16 months||Edinburgh||
|The Edinburgh Executive MBA||27 months||27,100 GBP||Edinburgh|
- = Has a video
Watch the Video
Find out the benefits and possibilities of the University of Edinburgh Business School.