Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in International BusinessUniversity of Economics in Katowice
Master in International Business
Building on your previous Bachelor's education, the Master's program in International Business develops your skills and knowledge providing a stronger foundation for your career in business and management. It offers you a unique opportunity to continue your business studies in the international context, with solid grounding in economics, law, finance and management.
The IB Master students work in a multicultural environment and carry out projects in cooperation with students from different countries, which is a key advantage for those planning a career in international business. The third semester comprises only elective courses, which is intended to facilitate the international mobility of students by providing an exchange window in the program structure. During the third semester of studies there is a possibility to choose between a Corporate module, constituting the advanced level of international business teaching, aimed at the undergraduates of economics and management, and a Cross-Culture module directed at students of social and humanist degree programs.
The courses are taught by both Polish and foreign lecturers actively involved in research in the area of international business. The modern interactive teaching methods include workshops, simulations, case studies, research projects and problem-based learning.
Want to know more?For more information about Master in International Business, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
Students are required to have the following:
- original diploma of higher education – at least Bachelor's degree, legalized or bearing an apostille (if applicable);
- sworn translation of the diploma into Polish or English (in case your study program is conducted in English);
- original diploma supplement / transcript of records and its official translation into Polish (unless it was issued in English);
- a document confirming that your education entitles you to continue education at the university (masters). It is required only if there is no such information on the certificate;
- certificate confirming your proficient command of English (list of certificates);
- passport or personal ID (EU residents);
- document confirming entitlement to study without payment (if applicable);
- document confirming a legal stay in Poland, e.g. a visa (if applicable).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Degree and diploma etc.
By the end of the program the students shall present:
- entrepreneurial attitude and mindset enabling the active participation in decision-making processes of organization operating in a networked, international and intercultural environment;
- the awareness of ethical values, social responsibility of the organization and personal professional and social obligations of people operating in a multicultural environment together with the readiness to prevent negative attitudes towards other cultures;
- the awareness of the value of diversity and personal readiness to operate within multicultural, diverse teams with respectful attitude towards the others;
- consciousness about the necessity of learning and personal development throughout life.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- Per semester: 6 000 PLN
- Program total: 24 000 PLN
- Per semester: 2 400 PLN
- Program total: 9 600 PLN
University of Economics in Katowice
University of Economics in Katowice was founded in 1937 and is the biggest and oldest business school in the region, one of the top universities in Poland. Each year over 8 000 Polish and international students follow our degree program...
Find out more about this Master in International Business - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available