Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Finance and Accounting for International BusinessUniversity of Economics in Katowice
Master in Finance and Accounting for International Business
Finance and Accounting for International Business is a full-time Master’s degree program delivered in English. The aim of the specialization is to transfer in-depth knowledge, skills and competences in the field of finance and accounting supporting business activity in an international environment.
The specialization aims in particular at providing practical aspects of contemporary international finance and business processes and problems.
The program include a 1-month compulsory internship in Polish or foreign company during the last semester.
The studies are aimed at acquiring knowledge and competences by the students in the areas of:
- strategic financial management;
- financial risk management;
- international finance;
- financial reporting and auditing from international perspective;
- strategic management and international marketing;
- international human resources management;
- corporate tax management;
- legal basis for the functioning of enterprises on the international market;
- IT tools necessary for effective analysis of financial data;
- methodology of conducting economic and financial analyzes.
Want to know more?For more information about Master in Finance and Accounting for International Business, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
Students are required to have the following:
- original diploma of higher education – at least Bachelor's degree, legalized or bearing an apostille (if applicable);
- sworn translation of the diploma into Polish or English (in case your study program is conducted in English);
- original diploma supplement / transcript of records and its official translation into Polish (unless it was issued in English);
- a document confirming that your education entitles you to continue education at the university (masters). It is required only if there is no such information on the certificate;
- certificate confirming your proficient command of English (list of certificates);
- passport or personal ID (EU residents);
- document confirming entitlement to study without payment (if applicable);
- document confirming a legal stay in Poland, e.g. a visa (if applicable).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Degree and diploma etc.
A graduate has knowledge and skills in the fields of:
- strategic management of the company's finances;
- economic and legal basis for the functioning of enterprises on the international market;
- strategic management, marketing and human resources management;
- financial risk assessment and management;
- financial reporting and auditing;
- consolidation of financial statements;
- methodology of conducting economic and financial analyzes;
- taxes in international terms;
- IT tools use for effective analysis of financial data;
- team-building, teamwork, assignments and projects;
- general English and ESP language skills in economics, finance and business.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- Per semester: 5 000 PLN
- Program total: 20 000 PLN
- Per semester: 1 260 PLN
- Program total: 5 040 PLN
University of Economics in Katowice
University of Economics in Katowice was founded in 1937 and is the biggest and oldest business school in the region, one of the top universities in Poland. Each year over 8 000 Polish and international students follow our degree program...
Find out more about this Master in Finance and Accounting for International Business - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available