Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
A Part-Time MBA in the Heart of Vancouver, Canada
At University Canada West, candidates of the two-year MBA lean to act as competent and effective leaders of organizations operating in a global context. In addressing the business needs of a globalized market, candidates will develop skills in working with complex business situations, pragmatic problem-solving, persuasive and informed communication and ethics in business.
The UCW MBA curriculum has been developed by an academic council of faculty, business professionals and students, ensuring that all courses are grounded in the reality of business today and attend to the needs of contemporary students.
Small Class Sizes and a Committed Community Network
All courses and programs at University Canada West operate with small class sizes and a true commitment to student success by the faculty and business community. UCW students and graduates become members of an international network of talented and ambitious business scholars and practitioners, opening doors to career opportunities throughout Canada and the world.
Apply Earned Business Qualifications to Your MBA
University Canada West offers candidates the unique possibility to apply their earned business qualifications towards their MBA, speeding up the process. With this possibility, candidates progress directly towards the courses they need and can substantially reduce the amount of time required to secure their MBA degree. Both business diplomas and university credits are accepted.
Graduates of the Part-Time MBA are competent and highly sought after professional in business and management. As a result of the knowledge and experiences gained through the program, graduates are able to:
- Design and implement strategic action plans for business challenges/opportunities.
- Analyze the ethical implications of business activities.
- Develop, implement and assess solutions to business problems.
- Draft business decisions and conduct a systematic inquiry that reflects critical thinking.
- Demonstrate effective skills in teamwork and collaboration in diverse groups.
- Leadership through the problem-solving process, leading to the successful completion of projects and tasks.
- Apply personal values and perspectives to the problem-solving process and take ownership of decisions.
- Communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) via a thorough understanding and analysis of available information.
- Collect, assess and formulate information in a business context.
Application and Admission Requirements
In order to qualify for the MBA program, candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3.0 GPS or higher
- Applicants without a Bachelor's degree must have at least 5 years of professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Candidates with 5 years of professional experience or a graduate degree may be exempt from the GMAT/GRE requirement.
The following must be included in all applications:
- Copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- An English language CV
- A statement of purpose
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or LPI).
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of the program, candidates will be awarded a Master of Business Administration from University Canada West.
Canada University West is recognized by the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education and is a member of Global University Systems (GUS).
The University Canada West MBA curriculum is divided into four tiers, allowing candidates to incrementally build their knowledge and expertise in business and management, in both theory and practice.
- Business Environment, Ethics & Strategy
- Leadership in the Global Context
- Human Interfaces
- Research Methodology
- Tier One Competency Assessment
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management in the Global Environment
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Consulting Practice
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Research in Preparation for the Constulting/Research Project
- Consulting/Research Project
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fees for the University Canada West MBA are:
Provider: University Canada West
Endless Possibilities at University Canada West
At University Canada West, students gain access to a world of possibilities. MBA programs are offered in central Vancouver and online and are designed to challenge student's perceptions and strengthen their skills as tomorrow's leaders. Graduates emerge from University Canada...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for University Canada West
Find out more about this Part-Time MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available