Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
An Online MBA that reflects Canadian and Global Business - University Canada West
The Online MBA at University Canada West is a two-year part-time program for working professionals. With the flexibility to earn a powerful business degree while pursuing their career goals, candidates of the Online MBA receive the best of both worlds. Graduates of the program are equipped with refined skills in dealing with complex business scenarios, pragmatic problem-solving, communication and business ethics.
The Benefits of Online Study
With the Online MBA at University Canada West, candidates receive an online education that matches the quality and benefits of face-to-face tuition. Courses are held via UCW's cutting-edge online learning platform and are guided by the talented UCW faculty. Online, candidates are able to interact with faculty, tutors and their peers via forums and collaborative project work. The online portal is accessible from anywhere, 24 hours a day and is equipped with a full online library.
An MBA for the Real World
The curriculum of the UCW Online MBA has been carefully designed to reflect the demands of business in today's globalized markets and the needs of contemporary business students. Courses and programs are designed via a collaborative effort between faculty and the students, alumni and business leaders which serve on UCW's academic council.
Count Existing Business Qualifications to Your MBA
With University Canada West's unique approach, candidates can apply previously earned business qualifications or university credits to their final degree. As a result, qualified candidates have the opportunity to skip over unnecessary courses and complete their degree ahead of schedule.
The UCW Online MBA equips candidates with the skills, expertise and business intuition to succeed in an international business environment. UCW's relevant and collaborative curriculum produces talented and highly employable graduates with the refined abilities to:
- Create and carry out strategic action plans for business challenges/opportunities.
- Recognize and assess the ethical implications of business activities.
- Develop, enforce and analyze solutions to business problems.
- Design business decisions and perform a systematic inquiry that reflects critical thinking.
- Work effectively in teams and collaborate in a diverse group.
- Act as an effective leader throughout the problem-solving process, resulting in the successful completion of projects and tasks.
- Apply personal values and perspectives to problem-solving and take ownership of decisions.
- Communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) via a thorough understanding and analysis of available information.
- Collect, assess and formulate information in a business context.
Application and Admission Requirements
In order to qualify for the Online MBA program, candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3.0 GPS or higher
- Applicants without a Bachelor's degree must have at least 5 years of professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Candidates with 5 years of professional experience or a graduate degree may be exempt from the GMAT/GRE requirement.
The following must be included in all applications:
- Copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- An English language CV
- A statement of purpose
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or LPI).
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of the program, candidates will be awarded a Master of Business Administration from University Canada West.
Canada University West is recognized by the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education and is a member of Global University Systems (GUS).
The curriculum for the University Canada West Online MBA is designed to incrementally build on candidate's knowledge and skills in business and management for an international context. Divided into four tiers, the following courses and project work will be included:
- Business Environment, Ethics & Strategy
- Leadership in the Global Context
- Human Interfaces
- Research Methodology
- Tier One Competency Assessment
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management in the Global Environment
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Consulting Practice
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Research in Preparation for the Constulting/Research Project
- Consulting/Research Project
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fees for the University Canada West Online MBA are:
Provider: University Canada West
Endless Possibilities at University Canada West
At University Canada West, students gain access to a world of possibilities. MBA programs are offered in central Vancouver and online and are designed to challenge student's perceptions and strengthen their skills as tomorrow's leaders. Graduates emerge from University Canada...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for University Canada West
Find out more about this Online MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available