Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration (MBA)University Canada West
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for leadership on the global stage. This program is accredited by ACBSP. You will take the most challenging situations in your stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems you encounter and ultimately drive the success of an organization with your informed decision-making.
We collaborate with digital leaders such as Salesforce (Trailhead), Tableau and IBM to add relevant digital components to our courses. This aligns with our digital vision and keep you updated with upcoming technological trends.
Want to know more?For more information about Master of Business Administration (MBA), please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and
Have one of the following:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience.
Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program.
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities.
- assess ethical implications of business activities.
- develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems.
- formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking.
- demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks.
- integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions.
- communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information.
- gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
International Total Tuition Fees: $35,100
Typical Full-time Tuition Fees:
- $21,060 (Year 1)
- $14,040 (Year 2)
University Canada West
University Canada West (UCW) prides itself on having a practical focus, an emphasis on teaching excellence with small class sizes and professors with real-world business experience. Being a business-focused university, we give students the most up-to-date knowledge required for working...
Watch the Video
Find out more about this Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available