Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
University Canada West
University Canada West (UCW) prides itself on having a practical focus, an emphasis on teaching excellence with small class sizes and professors with real-world business experience. Being a business-focused university, we give students the most up-to-date knowledge required for working in today’s fast-paced industries.
UCW offers undergraduate and graduate degrees for domestic and international students.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- Associate of Arts
We believe that scholarships can help our students invest in their professional future.
That’s why UCW offers awards and scholarships to promote continued education.
Top reasons to study at UCW:
- 100% employability for MBA graduates within 6 months.
- Business and technology-focused university with an emphasis on practical experience.
- Downtown location, state-of-the-art new campus opening Fall 2020.
- ACBSP-accredited programs.
- Teaching-intensive institution with qualified, expert faculty with real industry experience.
- UCW’s learning environment is dynamic and practical. Class sizes are small to focus more on individual requirements.
- You are given the opportunity to study in the heart of Vancouver’s vibrant business community.
- UCW downtown campus provides you with unparalleled access to a network of prospective employers.
- We have students from 52 different countries and plenty of networking opportunities.
- Personalised academic planning and advising services.
- Student-centered environment, additional support and free workshops in various areas including writing, statistics and more.
- Fully engaged student services with student-centered activities and events.
- Experienced Career Development specialists help you land your dream job.
- Flexible study options, study on campus or blended delivery online, or a combination of both.
- Flexible schedules, offering courses in the evenings and weekends.
- Putting students wellbeing first, with 24/7 emotional and psychological support available for students.
- 100% graduate employment within 6 months.
- 88% of students have secured employment within 3 months of graduation.
- 67% of students have secured employment within a month of graduation.
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 years||From 21,060 CAD||Multiple (2)|
Request information - obligation free
University Canada West
Want to find out more about this school? Choose a program and get more information.
Select a program
Fill out the form
Submit your inquiry
No reviews available