Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The UCLA - NUS Executive MBA Program, developed jointly by UCLA Anderson School of Management and the National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School, will transform your future with a truly global perspective on leadership and management.
The dual-degree, part-time UCLA - NUS Executive MBA program will prepare you for top positions in organizations around the world, helping you to understand the broad functions of an organization beyond your specialization. Capitalize on the immense resources of two Pacific Rim powerhouse business schools in helping to develop the insight and foresight to move organizations ahead in the international marketplace.
Application and Admission Requirements
Each student is expected to satisfy both UCLA Anderson School of Management and NUS Business School admission requirements:
- A bachelor's or equivalent degree from a regionally accredited institution, and a scholastic average of B or better in the last two years of undergraduate coursework and in any post-baccalaureate study.
- Applicants are expected to hold a degree representing completion of at least four years of study with above average scholarship from a university or university-level institution.
- Minimum 10 years of full-time work experience and current employment with high-level managerial responsibility.
- Corporate sponsorship is encouraged.
- TOEFL or IELTS may be required for non-native speakers of English.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is not required for admission, but is recommended highly for those candidates whose prior academic work does not show distinction or clear evidence of strong quantitative and logical reasoning skills.
Degree and diploma etc.
Students receive two unique Executive MBA degrees program from UCLA and National University of Singapore, both of which are accredited by the AACSB.
Advantages of the UCLA - NUS Global Executive MBA
Two degrees recognized worldwide.
- Both schools AACSB accredited.
- Modules are taught by faculty from UCLA and NUS.
- Opportunity to connect and establish a strong international network with senior executives in the US and Asia.
- Residential sessions in Singapore, Los Angeles and Shanghai.
- Well-balanced general management program providing the breadth and depth of knowledge and skills necessary for leading a multinational enterprise.
- Strong focus on the US and Asia.
- Strong UCLA and NUS alumni networks.
- Small class size to facilitate interaction.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tuition fee is US$ 74,800 plus GST @ 7% where applicable.
Fee includes costs of recommended texts and readings and most meals for residential segments. The cost of travel, accommodation and miscellaneous expenses are to be borne by the student in addition to the tuition fee.
UCLA Anderson School of Management is perennially ranked among the top-tier business schools in the world. UCLA combine a award-winning faculty renowned for their research and teaching, highly selective admissions, successful alumni and world-class facilities to create an extraordinary learning...
No reviews available