Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
TiasNimbas Business School - Full-time International MBA - A Top Ranked MBA in Tilburg, The Netherlands
Study for your MBA at the Top Ranked Business School TiasNimbas. Study in The Netherlands - a country with an open, easy-going culture in which English - the international language of business - is spoken at an almost-native level.
The Full-time MBA at TiasNimbas is truly international in focus and is designed to allows candidates to meet the world. The programme is delivered by renowned academics, and candiates join international peers in small classes of highly diverse professionals who come from a wide variety of industry and functional backgrounds.
The MBA programme takes a unique three-tier approach to academic, personal, and social development. Great emphasis is placed on personal development throughout the TiasNimbas MBA programme, and participants receive a high degree of individual support and attention.
The TiasNimbas MBA is designed with strong foundations in all major business disciplines and an action learning method, which requires intensive interaction and communication with classmates, allowing candidtaes to learn how other cultures think and act in business. Group projects within this highly international cohort provide hands-on skills in ‘global cooperation’.
Over the one year programme, candidates benefit from making connections between the right people, and the right ideas – which results in an intense journey of self-discovery as they connect what they already know with what they need to know to open doors on their career path.
TiasNimbas Full-time International MBA Programme Quick Facts
Start date and duration: September, 1 year
Programme type: full-time degree programme
Location: Tilburg,The Netherlands
Accreditations: AMBA and AACSB
Average age: 31
Average number of year working experience: 5 - 7
Application and Admission Requirements
TiasNimbas Full-time International MBA programme admission requirements
The quality of your programme is partly based on the quality of the participants. Therefore admissions at TiasNimbas is competitive.
- You must have a bachelors or masters degree from an accredited institution.
- You have to take the GMAT test (your score must be over 550 points* and the test remains valid for three years.
- You must have proficiency in English. For all non-native speakers, a TOEFL; or IELTS.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- You will have to do an interview, either in person or an in-depth telephone interview
TiasNimbas uses a rolling admissions process, which means applications are reviewed as they are received and decisions are issued year-round. It is always advantageous for you to submit your application as early as possible.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The fees for the TiasNimbas Full-time International MBA programme are € 37.500, which includes books, lectures, tutorials and examination fees and the international studytrips. TiasNimbas Business School offers the possibility to pay the tuition fee in (monthly) installments.
A limited number of scholarships are available to candidates with a good academic record who demonstrate exceptional leadership potential.
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for Academic Excellence (3-6 awards, up to € 30.000 each)
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for High Achievers in Industry / Future Leaders (3-6 awards, up to € 30.000 each)
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for Women in Business; with preference given to developing countries. (minimum of 8 awards, up to € 25.000 each)
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for Sustainability and Responsibility; with preference given to developing countries. (3-6 awards, up to € 20.000 each)
- TiasNimbas Corporate Scholarship (2-4 awards, up to € 20.000 each)
- TiasNimbas - NESO Regional Scholarships (varies per region, total amount granted: € 80.000)
- TiasNimbas Full-Time MBA Merit Scholarship (number of scholarships varies; total amount granted: € 140.000)
- TiasNimbas - TiUSO China Scholarship (2-4 awards, total amount granted € 75.000)
- TiasNimbas Scholarships for Graduates of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology (5-7 awards, up to € 30.000 each)
MBA Programme Structure
The TiasNimbas Full-time International MBA programme is designed to cover the following modules:
September: Understanding I
This period introduces you to the basic functional areas of business. Courses include:
- Marketing Management
- Financial & Cost Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Quantitative and Business Research Methods
November: Understanding II
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Economics and the Globalisation of Business
- Team Dynamics & Organisational Behaviour
This period focuses on the connections and interdependencies between the functional areas. Courses include:
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Operations and Supply Chain Mgt
- Innovation Management
- Cross-Cultural HR Management
The focus here is on the different dimensions of organisational and personal leadership. Courses include:
- International Leadership
- Managing the Transnational Corporation
- Leading Change in Organisations
- Managing the Sustainable Enterprise/CSR
This elective period provides you with expanded knowledge in contemporary business topics. Choose 4 courses out of:
- Financial Risk Management
- International Business Law
- M&A Valuation and Corporate Restructuring
- Management Control
- Project and Complexity Management
- Services Management
The following opportunities give you a chance to engage with the external world using your new knowledge and your leadership abilities.
- European Study Excursion, Brussels, Belgium: March
- International Study Week, Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA: April
- MBA Management Project: May-September
TiasNimbas Business School Alumni
TiasNimbas Business School offers graduates one of the best benefits available in business educations.
On graduating from the International Full-Time MBA, participants immediately become part of a fast-growing network of nearly 11,000 international alumni in 75 countries, most of whom are managers at the largest Global 1000 organisations.
Based in The Netherlands, TiasNimbas Business School is part of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology, and is an internationally top ranked business school that specializes on post-experience management education. TiasNimbas offers a broad and flexible portfolio of internationally...
Find out more about this International Full-Time MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available