Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Lisbon MBA Part-time Program
A 2-year Master of Business Administration offered by top business schools in Portugal
The triple-accredited Part-time program offered by The Lisbon MBA is a Master degree in Business Administration, completely adapted to suit candidates' professional and personal lives, which focuses on both academic components and interpersonal competencies. The core competencies under focus throughout the programme are Strategy, People, Processes & Systems.
The Leadership Stream module that is part of the program, allows candidates to explore three sets of crucial competencies through a complete set of seminars and workshops. In addition, The Lisbon MBA has established exchange agreements with top business schools around Europe, North and South America. Exchanges between business schools bring students face-to-face with different cultures of doing business, giving them a chance to develop a network of professional partners around the world.
Get the best of all: An accredited MBA degree, an active business career and time to spend with your family
The Lisbon MBA Part-time program prepares you to meet the challenges of today's business environment and helps you develop effective practical solutions suited to the global environment. Your part-time study will effectively complement your professional career and you will have the opportunity to apply all the concepts covered by lectures in your existing business projects. The Lisbon MBA Part Time program is compatible with candidates' professional and personal commitments. Aware of the extra academic and work load that the students will acquire, the faculty and administration staff will support your pursuit of a balanced routine and work to accommodate your needs as much as possible.
Choose the Lisbon MBA Part-time program for world class business administration study, brought to you as a joint venture between Nova-SBE and CATOLICA-Lisbon.
Application and Admission Requirements
The Admission Committee at the Lisbon MBA evaluates applications throughout the year. Competitive candidates are selected based on their:
- Academic background - candidates should hold a university degree
- Professional work experience - a minimum of 3 years. The average of the current class is 9 years
- Proficiency in English
- Interpersonal Skills: emotional intelligence, committment in teamwork, leadership skills
- Community engagement prospects: through social projects, sports etc.
- Global visions: Intercultural awareness, travelling experience, foreign languages proficiency
A complete application to The Lisbon MBA International should include the following:
- Online Application - consisting of four essays on given topics
- A maximum 2 page CV
- University transcripts - issued by the academic institution from which the candidate has received their most recent degree
- GMAT or GRE scores - the recommended scores should be at least 600
- English language tests scores for candidates whose first language is not English: TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE or PTE Academic
- Two letters of recommendations - submitted via the online application form
- Application fee (€85)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tuition fees for the Lisbon MBA International amount to a total of €21,000, which is payable in six installments. This investment covers courses, required cases and other educational materials, as well as the participation in the International Study Trip. Our fees do not include text books and living expenses. These fees do not include living expenses. The costs of living in Lisbon are generally lower than those of other major European cities, making it much easier for candidates to afford a good quality of living throghout the program.
After completing the MBA, candidates can receive a Master's academic title by doing and defending a project work oriented by a university professor. There's an additional cost of €3,500.
- Corporate Sponsorship: A company might support their employees during their MBA as a way to recognize their potential and to contribute to their development as future managers and leaders.
- Student Loans:The Lisbon MBA works closely with several Portuguese banks to offer students favorable conditions on educational loans.
Embark on a journey to performance, business excellence and responsible leadership for the 21st century. Choose an MBA program from The Lisbon MBA - a joint venture between Portugal's top business schools. The Lisbon MBA provides a platform where dedicated,...