Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Lisbon MBA: A Joint Venture between the Top Business Schools in Portugal - Nova SBE & CATÓLICA-LISBON
Embark on a journey to performance, business excellence and responsible leadership for the 21st century. Choose an MBA program from The Lisbon MBA - a joint venture between Portugal's top business schools. The Lisbon MBA provides a platform where dedicated, ambitious and competitive students from all over the world meet and engage in active learning, interacting with renowned faculty.
The partnership betweek Nova SBE and CATÓLICA-LISBON, Portugal's leading business schools, also affiliated with MIT’s prestigious Sloan School of Management, was initiated to launch a two year part-time MBA and an International full-time MBA targeting top applicants from around the world.
The most recent Financial Times Ranking Top 100 Global MBA Rankings lists The Lisbon MBA International as the 15th best MBA program in Europe and 61st worldwide.
The Lisbon MBA is World's 6th Business School in the Value for Money ranking, ahead of Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD and London Business School, among others.
Why choose The Lisbon MBA for your Business Administration studies?
- Prestigious faculty - deeply involved in top notch research and in tune with the latest developments in business administration theory and practice
- Highest ranked Portuguese MBAs in the Financial Times MBA Rankings
- Innovative curriculum - a bridge between academia and the corporate world, between theory and practice, between profits and people
- Strong ties with the corporate world - major global companies provide a network of internships and connections to all MBA candidates
- Cosmopolitan environment - the MBA programs are offered in the cozy and inspiring city of Lisbon, where candidates may easily mix work with leisure activitiesExperience the MBA Lifestyle - Live on three campuses at Nove-SBE, CATÓLICA-LISBON and MIT in Boston(USA)
The Lisbon MBA uses the best resources and infrastructure of host their MBA programs in three campuses. Excellent study facilities, libraries, restaurants, and study spaces are available at each location, to deliver a unique learning experience for all students. Enrolled candidates study at NOVA SBE Campus - Palacete, CATÓLICA-LISBON Campus and the MIT Campus in Boston (USA) during the summer.
The Lisbon MBA programs hold a triple accreditation from by the main international accrediting bodies for Business Administration degrees. The MBA titles awarded to candidates upon graduation are internationally recognized by academic institutions and professional bodies worldwide.Scholarships & Funding
Scholarships and funding options can vary by program. For details on scholarships by merit, entrepreneurial skills or business experince, view The Lisbon MBA's program options below.