Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The curriculum is taught by Walton College premier faculty as well as executives in residence drawn from companies with Chinese operations. The 17 month program meets nine times in Shanghai for four day sessions and two times in Arkansas for one week sessions. Students also receive intensive, interactive online instruction between class meetings. The program is conducted in English.
Want to know more?For more information about Executive MBA, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- An EMBA application form
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- An essay outlining the professional objectives for completing the program
- A statement of support/letter of recommendation from the sponsoring company
- A personal interview with EMBA faculty to determine English proficiency
- A resume
- Nine 4-day class sessions in Shanghai
- Completion of a Capstone Project for your company resulting in net savings or new revenue
generation of $250,000.
The Walton College, at the University of Arkansas, is located 30 minutes from the world's largest retailer. More than 300 Fortune 500 companies have offices located in Northwest Arkansas to support their relationship with what is often their single-largest customer,...
Find out more about this Executive MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available