Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Saunders MBA
Rochester Institute of Technology Saunders College of Business - The Saunders MBA
The Sunders MBA is a full-time MBA program for visionaries and leaders in the global economy. As you interact with core and specialized business subjects, you will gain a complete and cross-disciplinary perspective on business, leadership, the global economy and how you can achieve your career goals.
Faculty and Staff
The academics, mentors and professionals behind the Saunders MBA have created an environment of excellence that is sustained by innovation and research. Each member of faculty takes a personal approach to teaching skills for business world and meeting each student's needs.
The Saunders MBA curriculum emphasizes strategic and critical thinking skills in a leadership and management context. In addition, courses are designed to spark creativity and facilitate innovation with technology. Graduates of the Saunders MBA have gone onto to work at prestigious multinational companies, such as IBM, Jonhnson & Johnson, Citibank, Wegmans and Xerox.
- Co-op and Career Services
- Extrepreneurs Conferences
- RIT Venture Creations
- RIT Student Incubator
- Academic and Career Advisors
- Albert J. Simone Center for Entrepreneurship
- Power Your Potential Conference
- Saunders Consulting Group
Application and Admission Requirements
The following are required for admission to the Saunders MBA:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- A personal statement of purpose
- Official copies of all relevant academic transcripts
- An English language CV
- Two or more letters of recommendation from an academic or professional sources
- GMAT or GRE scores
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded the Master of Business Administration from Saunders College of Business, Rochester Institute of Technology.
This degree program is recognized and accredited by the AACSB.
The Saunders MBA curriculum includes:
- A foundation of 10 core courses
- A minimum of one concentration area
- Elective courses outside your selected concentration
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Economics and Decision Modeling
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Introduction to Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Design and Information Systems
- Management of Innovation in Products and Services
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Competitive Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Marketing Concepts and Commercialization
- Environmentally Sustainable Management
- Finance International Business
- Management and Leadership
- Management Information Systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (Operations Management)
- Product Commercialization
- Technology Management
Customized Concentration Areas
- Communications and Media Technologies
- Health Systems Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Engineering Management
- Public Policy
- Quality and Applied Statistics
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Inquire to learn more about student fees for the Saunders MBA.
Provider: Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) - Saunders College of Business
At Rochester Institute of Technology Saunders College of Business, the life-changing experience begins on the very first day. Immediately, RIT postgraduate business programs provide unparalleled access to the resources needed to bring ideas to life. The global economy today is...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Rochester Institute of Technology
Find out more about this The Saunders MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available