Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA with Global Supply Chain Management
The MBA Global Supply Chain Management program is designed to allow students to display a broad knowledge of the concepts and principles underlying the operational and strategic performance of organizations in relation to one another within the international supply chain. In addition, students will demonstrate an understanding of the role of operations theory in evaluating the strategic implications of variation and uncertainty on supply chain performance.
This MBA covers a range of topics, including:
- Responsible and Sustainable Leadership
- Managing Finance
- Managing Operations
- Managing Marketing
- Managing People and Organizations
- Strategic Operations
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Change and Consultancy
- International Consultancy Experience
- Business Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Business Research Project
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants will need:
- a undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill for the one-year course
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening and 5.5 in reading and writing for the two-year course with placement
In exceptional circumstances applicants without a degree will be considered, if they can demonstrate in their personal statement that they have been in a senior management position, managing people and budgets, for more than eight years.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master of Business Administration with Global Supply Chain Management.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
This cost of this course is:
- £16,500 (one year full-time)
- £17,885 (£16,500 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
Where fees are paid by a sponsoring company, VAT may be payable on top of the fees quoted above.
Welcome to Nottingham Business School!
Nottingham Business School (NBS) has an international reputation as one of the best business schools in the UK. Part of Nottingham Trent University (NTU), NBS prides itself on offering education and research that has a strong, positive impact on careers, businesses...
No reviews available