Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Part-time MBA at Nottingham Business School (NBS)
This powerful MBA program from NBS is designed to help graduates pursue a successful senior management career within a company or organization.
The innovative and intensive course is delivered by internationally acclaimed academics and business leaders in a world-class learning environment. The program integrates both theory and practice, so students can significantly strengthen their management knowledge, leadership skills and understanding of global business.
This two-year version of the program includes a year's work placement to help students gain real-world experience and make themselves more attractive to employers. NBS has extensive links with corporate partners who may be able to offer placements, and will work to help you to help you find the right opportunity.
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants will need:
- an undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references.
In exceptional circumstances applicants without a degree will be considered. Contact the school for more information.
English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill for the one-year course
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening and 5.5 in reading and writing for the two-year course with placement.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will receive a Master of Business Administration from Nottingham Business School (NBS).
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Contact the school to learn about fees and payment options.
Welcome to Nottingham Business School!
Nottingham Business School (NBS) has an international reputation as one of the best business schools in the UK. Part of Nottingham Trent University (NTU), NBS prides itself on offering education and research that has a strong, positive impact on careers, businesses...