Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA - Nottingham Business School
This impactful and intensive one-year MBA program from Nottingham Business School is designed to help participants prepare for a successful management career in a senior, strategic role within a company or organization.
The innovative and rigorous MBA is delivered in a world-class learning environment by internationally acclaimed academics and business leaders. Combining theory and practice, the program is designed to significantly strengthen your management knowledge, leadership capabilities and understanding of global business.
Alongside the general MBA, students have the opportunity to undertake a specialist pathway in either finance, global supply chain management, or digital marketing.
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants will need:
- an undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references.
In exceptional circumstances applicants without a degree will be considered. Contact the school for more information.
English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill for the one-year course
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening and 5.5 in reading and writing for the two-year course with placement.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will receive a Master of Business Administration from Nottingham Business School (NBS).
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Contact the school to learn about fees and payment options.
Provider: Nottingham Trent University Business School
Welcome to Nottingham Business School!
Nottingham Business School (NBS) has an international reputation as one of the best business schools in the UK. Part of Nottingham Trent University (NTU), NBS prides itself on offering education and research that has a strong, positive impact on careers, businesses...