Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Full-time MBA at Nottingham Business School (NBS)
This intensive and innovative course is designed to prepare students for a wide range of challenges essential in managing organizations, allowing students to see the interconnectedness of their actions. Students will acquire the knowledge needed to work effectively at a senior, strategic management level, empowering organizations to achieve their objectives.
The program will cover a range of integral management topics, including:
- Responsible and Sustainable Leadership
- Managing Finance
- Managing People and Organisations
- International Human Resource Management
- Branding and Corporate Reputation Management
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants will need:
- a undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references.
English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill for the one-year course
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening and 5.5 in reading and writing for the two-year course with placement.
In exceptional circumstances applicants without a degree will be considered, if they can demonstrate in their personal statement that they have been in a senior management position, managing people and budgets, for more than eight years.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will receive a Master of Business Administration from Nottingham Business School (NBS).
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The cost of this program is:
- £16,500 (one year full-time)
- £17,885 (£16,500 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
Where fees are paid by a sponsoring company, VAT may be payable on top of the fees quoted above.
Provider: Nottingham Trent University Business School
Welcome to Nottingham Business School!
Nottingham Business School (NBS) has an international reputation as one of the best business schools in the UK. Part of Nottingham Trent University (NTU), NBS prides itself on offering education and research that has a strong, positive impact on careers, businesses...