Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Hospitality Specialization
The Master of Business Administration (MBA), has become the academic career boost for both entrepreneurs and corporate workers. Globalization demands MBA graduates with a truly international business education. Hospitality professionals posses a certain element of natural charm and a mind for figures and which merely presents the surface of what Hospitality Management encompasses. Far from what hospitality had meant previously, future leaders in the hospitality management sector need now to be strategic and innovate thinkers. With the ability to capitalize on new opportunities and meet complex challenges in the rapidly evolving hospitality related industries, it is no longer enough to focus on its operational aspects.
Modern managers within hospitality succeed through building their fluency in the ever more sophisticated and dynamic contemporary marketing and communication. They must be familiarized with the new developments and trends across multiple platforms and audiences to continually monitor and understand the evolving needs of their clients.
Specializing in the area of hospitality allows you to:
- Explore and discover current issues and trends within the hospitality industry and its general business environments
- Learn theories and management methods used in pricing and distribution strategies aimed at increasing revenues
- Gain knowledge on successful development, planning, design, construction and interior finishing of hospitality facitilies • Understand the significance and challenges faced within the food and beverage industry by operators, decision-makers and policy makers
Contributing courses: Hospitality Management Seminar Pricing and Distribution Management Hospitality Project Planning & Development Food and Beverage Management Strategic Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Application Form
- Undergraduate Degree transcripts and diploma (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report)
- 2 recommendation letters confirming at least 24 months of managerial/supervisory/project lead work experience after
- Undergraduate degree completion IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 80
- Copy of passport (for EU Citizens: ID Card)
- Interview in person or via Skype
- Passport photograph
Degree and diploma etc.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Hospitality Specialization (IUBH)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fee per semester: 6500 Euro.
The New European College is an international business school in Munich, which offers a modern business education based on the delicate balance between theory and practice. Located in Munich, one of the richest and most prosperous cities in Europe students...
Find out more about this Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Hospitality Specialization - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available