Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Accounting and Finance Specialization
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) has become the academic career boost for both entrepreneurs and corporate workers. Globalization demands MBA graduates with a truly international business education. Financial managers are masters of the utilization and flow of funds and are responsible for all requisite financial activities within a firm. Financial management responsibilities affect all aspects of the business and must ensure far sightedness to assure the health of the business. For companies, finance & accounting translates into the raising and allocating of funds necessary to meet the businesses‘ obligations. They are key-decision makers within the firm for their understanding of the expected costs and returns of the activities the firm requires.
With growing challenges brought about by the current downturns of economies, finance professionals must find more inventive approaches and solutions to meeting their financial goals. Specializing in Accounting & Finance allows you:
- to understand the depth and complexities of the world of finance
- to gain an understanding of international accouting standards and processes
- to design and influence company decisons on the basis of financial risk and return
- to gain insight into the rapidly developing and shifting landscape of international finance to identify and capitalize on financial opportunities for your company
Contributing courses: Advanced Corporate Finance Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management Advanced Management Accounting & Control Current Issues in Accounting Current Issues in Finance
Application and Admission Requirements
- Application Form
- Undergraduate Degree transcripts and diploma (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report)
- 2 recommendation letters confirming at least 24 months of managerial/supervisory/project lead work experience after
- Undergraduate degree completion
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 80
- Copy of passport (for EU Citizens: ID Card)
- Interview in person or via Skype
- Passport photograph
Degree and diploma etc.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Accounting and Finance Specialization (IUBH)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fee per semester: 6500 Euro.
The New European College is an international business school in Munich, which offers a modern business education based on the delicate balance between theory and practice. Located in Munich, one of the richest and most prosperous cities in Europe students...
Find out more about this Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Accounting and Finance Specialization - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available