Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration (MBA) International ManagementNew European College
Master of Business Administration (MBA) International Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA), has become the academic career boost for both entrepreneurs and corporate workers. Globalization demands MBA graduates with a truly international business education.
With our Master in Business Administration degree, you will gain the necessary skills and tools to be able to take over challenging positions with managerial responsibility. For students without previous education in Business, the MBA is the perfect program to qualify yourself for managerial positions.
Our MBA connects theory and practice and is taught by instructors with significant experience in their profession. Small groups allow for a very interactive education. As our MBA students need to have job experience to be able to enroll, the individual experiences and backgrounds of each and every student make classes even more enjoyable. Our faculty members use activating elements such as case studies, simulations, projects and presentations to give every student an opportunity to easily connect the gained knowledge with their personal experiences.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Management is taught by an international team of lecturers and researchers from academia and industry. MBA graduates are often fast-tracked into senior management positions and this MBA program has been designed for those who wish to pursue senior management positions or as preparation for further study in business, such as at the PhD level. The MBA in International Management degree program is aimed at students with business and non-business administration Bachelor degree backgrounds. Candidates will have had at least 3 years of experience working in companies and organizations in a role that manages people, processes or both.
Key courses include:
- Management of Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Management
- Research Methods Introduction
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Management
- Information Management
Application and Admission Requirements
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. Click here for an overview of the equivalent scores. The TOEFL Code of Wittenborg is 4889.
- If the student’s IELTS score is not sufficient and they have at least a 5.0, they can receive a conditional acceptance to the Master programs and must participate in a Business English Preparation Program. Once the student passes the IELTS with 6.5, they can enter their respective program at the next intake.
3 Years Professional Work Experience
- The applicant must have completed three years of professional work experience, after graduating from a bachelor degree, in order to be eligible for this program
- Applicants are requested to provide 2 reference letters: 2 from their Employer OR 1 Academic and 1 Employer
Degree and diploma etc.
Master of Business Administration
Expenses / Tuition Fees
€6,100 per semester
The New European College is an international business school in Munich, which offers a modern business education based on the delicate balance between theory and practice. Located in Munich, one of the richest and most prosperous cities in Europe students...
New European College
No reviews available