Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Part Time Executive MBAMIP Politecnico di Milano
Part Time Executive MBA
Part Time Executive MBA in Milan
The Part Time Executive MBA course was created to make it more convenient for people working and living in and outside Milan to attend class without interrupting their careers. The course is made up of face-face lessons that are held once a month and are arranged on weekends and long weekends. The part-time course also has a digital learning platform that uses Microsoft technology and enables students to access multimedia material, recorded video, and Q&A sessions. This course is designed to provide students with basic knowledge in general management, improve their leadership skills and develop their innovation and decision making capabilities.
This course is aimed at:
- People who are strongly motivated to invest in themselves.
- People with a considerable work experience (at least 6 years)
- Graduates in any subject
Application and Admission Requirements
The admission criteria is as follows:
- Submission of Application form and required supporting documentation
- Interview Selection
- Written test
- Final Selection
Send an information request to learn more about the selection process for this program.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of the first year, students will be awarded an Executive Course Diploma in Innovation and Business Management. Students who complete the second year of this program will be awarded an Executive MBA Qualification that is recognized as a postgraduate Master degree from Politecnico di Milano.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tuition fee for the Part Time Executive MBA in Milan at MIP is € 30,000.
Program Details and Structure
This EMBA program is made up of four main parts:
1. Core Courses - General Management
- How to manage and organize a company's processes and resources
- Initiate the process of each student's personal development
2. Elective Courses
- Advanced basic management topics
- Meet training requirements
- Explore areas of interest
- Specialize in certain subjects
- Gain breadth across a range of business and management disciplines
3. Project Work
- Work closely with professors and researcher of Politecnico di Milano
- Apply tools and methods learnt during the EMBA to address topics of interest for companies
- Build relationships for professional careers
4. Leadership Programme
- Integrates a unique mix of different teaching approaches
- Outdoor activities
- One-on-one meetings
- Team activities in the classroom
- Experiential lessons
- Faculty made up of MIP professors, EMBA Executive Academy, and a network of top executives from the world of business
Live updates from MIP Politecnico di Milano
Provider: MIP Politecnico di Milano
An International Experience at MIP Politecnico di Milano School of Management
Founded in 1979 as a Consortium between the Politecnico di Milano and many Italian institutions and several leading public and private industrial groups, today MIP is a non-for-profit consortium limited company. MIP and the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering together make...