Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The MaastrichtMBAMaastricht University School of Business and Economics
Creating responsible leaders
The MaastrichtMBA is a two-year part-time executive MBA program that focuses on responsible leadership. In this context, you are actively stimulated to develop skills to lead yourself, your team, and your organisation.
By becoming more aware of your personal motivations, values, qualities, weaknesses, leadership views, and challenges you gain a deeper and better insight into your own skills and capabilities, which allows you to develop an authentic and responsible leadership style during the course of the program.
Leading in Learning
Becoming part of the MaastrichtMBA family provides you with a solid guarantee in terms of quality. The MaastrichtMBA is accredited by the leading international quality assurance bodies: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
This so-called Triple Crown accreditation confirms the high quality of research and education, and guarantees an optimal value of your diploma. Only 1% of all business schools worldwide can claim Triple Crown status!
In the MaastrichtMBA, the university takes a highly personal approach to learning with Maastricht University’s renowned Problem Based Learning as our leading pedagogy. In small groups, you are challenged to interactively acquire knowledge and skills that facilitate reflections on the participants’ diverse work experiences. By sharing and reflecting on these experiences you create meaningful new insights together.
Designed for Professionals
The MaastrichtMBA tries to accommodate working professionals in the best way possible. This is why the programme is designed in a modular format with four educational weeks each year, with classes from Monday till Friday. This is why the university asks for an average time commitment of 15 to 20 hours per week. This is also why you are allowed to spread your total study load over a minimum of two and a maximum of four years
Maastricht: Meet Europe
Maastricht is well-loved for its feeling of intimacy: it’s compact, easy to navigate, and everything is at walking distance. It lies at the heart of a EU-region of 4 million people who live in 3 countries and speak 4 languages. The energy that this generates has resulted in a truly international UniverCity that bursts with creativity, researchers and innovators. Meet Maastricht and you’ll meet Europe, quite literally as well! You can get to Brussels in less than 1 hour, Amsterdam in 2, Paris and Frankfurt in 3, and London in just 4 hours.
Application and Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission, you need to adhere to the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English
The MaastrichtMBA offers two intakes per year:
- Start in September 2016 (application deadline: 1 June, 2016)
- Start in February 2017 (application deadline: 1 November, 2016)
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, participants will hold a degree in Master in Business Administration (MBA).
Career prospects and learning outcomes
Upon successful completion of the MBA program, you are able to:
- analyze, synthesize and solve complex unstructured business problems
- integrate their learning from a range of subject areas to understand and address complex situations holistically
- integrate new knowledge with previous and future learning and experiences
- demonstrate a thorough understanding of the functional areas of business based on a sound knowledge of relevant literature
- display improvement in personal, business and interpersonal skills and the ability to continuously develop and refine these skills based on self-evaluation and peer evaluation. These skills include the understanding and effective use of a variety of communication skills, negotiation skills, critical thinking skills, team working skills, management and leadership skills.
- present an awareness of the global environment and the major challenges facing business in the context of today’s society
- show a thorough understanding of the need for innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership in the context of uncertainty and change
- contribute to the success of the organization by developing and managing people
MBA Alumni Association
A well-developed network is of crucial importance to your career. Lifelong friendships and connections with other MBA alumni are among the most powerful benefits of the MBA degree. The relationships you build empower you to move ahead in your job, change career, or even relocate around the globe. The MBA Alumni Association stimulates and facilitates the development of a broad network of former MBA students of the School of Business and Economics. It does so by means of an integral and elaborate alumni program that focuses at continuous development of individuals for organisations and society at large.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fees for the MaastrichtMBA are equally allocated over the educational components of the program by default, ensuring participants receive invoices as they progress. This means that they receive no invoice if they are not in attendance and fees automatically get spread over the time of study, no matter if they spend two years on their study or the maximum of four years.
Developing Talent Together
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics is a leading European institute for economics and international business. The university provides high-quality education and conducts ground-breaking research. Maastricht University School of Business and Economics strives to educate and train professionals to...
Find out more about this The MaastrichtMBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available