Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Kingston Weekend Executive MBA
Kingston Business School - Educating leaders for 25 years with the Kingston EMBA
The Kingston Weekend EMBA is a part-time program for working professionals. Led by academics and leading practitioners, the EMBA will transform candidates' ability to channel creativity, innovation, ethics and governance to lead in an international business environment.
With the Kingston Weekend EMBA, candidates can channel their ambition into a flexible program that will make a difference in their careers. Held over 20 weekends in a two-year period, the EMBA involves minimal interruption to one's career, while each candidates' professional development.
The Kingston Weekend MBA for Working Executives
The majority of candidates participating in the Kingston Weekend MBA do so alongside full-time employment. In addition to the possibility for candidates to immediately apply new knowledge in a real business environment, the candidates of the EMBA will be able to:
- provide constructive and creative input on the daily operations and overall business strategy of their employing company
- expand their knowledge and ability to deal with the complex facets of modern management
- via a holistic appreciation of business, help their organization achieve and sustain a competitive standing in today's dynamic business environment
- use the final MBA project as a tool to research and develop an area of their organization
- Earn an MBA over 10 weekends each year
- Transfer to the Full-Time MBA to complete the program faster
- A specialized General Management EMBA with elective modules
- A focus on strategy, leadership and innovation
- AMBA accreditation
- Personal career support throughout the program
Kingston Alumni Benefits - 17,000 active members
As candidates and graduates of the Kingston EMBA, all participants gain access to the worldwide network of Kingston University alumni. Alumni members will enjoy the benefits of exclusive networking events, continued learning opportunities and more:
- Annual networking events in locations such as Greece, Russia, India, Turkey, Thailand, Hong Kong and the USA
- The possibility to study additional modules at no extra cost (one every three years)
- Access to Kingston masterclasses, guest lectures and short courses
Application and Admission Requirements
The Kingston Weekend EMBA is a competitive program in general management and will appeal to those preparing themselves for a more senior or board level position or owners of small businesses who are looking to grow and expand their offering.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university or considerable management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Exemptions: Applicants without an accredited undergraduate degree will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Such individuals must have significant management experience and a minimum 600 score on the GMAT exam.
- Certified copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts
- Two letters of recommendations from professional or academic sources
- GMAT scores, where relevant
- IELTS scores, where relevant
- A personal statement of 750
- Selected applicants will participate in a formal interview
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates will be awarded an Executive Master of Business Administration from Kingston Business School, Kingston University.
The Kingston Weekend EMBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the leading international accrediting body in the UK.
EMBA Program Content & Structure
The Kingston Weekend EMBA is delivered exclusively via weekend courses, with the exception of no more than four weekday courses throughout the program. Courses are typically held during ten weekends each year.
The Kingston Weekend EMBA curriculum is made up of 10 core modules, 4 elective courses and a final MBA project. Core modules are taught according to a 'carousel' system, allowing EMBA students to participate in courses alongside students from their own EMBA cohort, those from the prior and following cohorts and some MBA candidates. This results in diverse classroom environment, with an enhanced opportunity to network with candidates from corresponding cohorts.
- International Business Environment
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Organizations and Management in a Global Context
- Leadership and Professional development
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Responsible Management
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Strategic Execution and Implementation
- Management Research Project
Elective modules allow delegates to specialize their EMBA in a specific business area. Choose four from:
- Business Forecasting and Modelling
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Project Management
- Change and Creativity
- International Marketing
- Winning and Retaining Customers
- Public Service Management
- Management Consultancy
- Operations Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Business
The program will conclude with an MBA Consulting Report. A substantial piece of work, this project will bring together the skills and knowledge which candidates have developed over the year. It can be completed individually or in a group and is supervised.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The fees for this The Kingston Weekend EMBA are
*Fees are established at £9,650 per year, Fees for student's second and subsequent terms are subject to increase.
Funding and Scholarship Opportunities
Each year, Kingston Business School offers several partial scholarships to outstanding candidates. Further, a 10% loyalty bursary is offered to all Kingston University alumni.
- £3,500 scholarships for full-time international students.
- 10% loyalty bursary for family members of Kingston alumni
- £3,300 scholarships for postgraduate students from India.
- up to £3,000 Annual Fund scholarships.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Kingston Business School
AMBA Accredited MBA Programs at Kingston Business School
A critical division of Kingston University in London, Kingston Business School offers internationally recognized MBA programs for experienced professionals. All MBAs offered by Kingston Business School are fully accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and held to the highest...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Kingston Business School
MBA Reviews by students
Find out more about this Kingston Weekend Executive MBA - Simply fill out your details: