Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Kingston MBA - Achieve Greatness at Kingston Business School
For over 25 years, Kingston Business School has provided ambitious business leaders with the skills to maximize their careers. In just one year, the Kingston Full-Time MBA addresses the key issues in business, shaped by a future where creativity and innovation, business ethics and corporate and social responsibility and governance play a significant role in an organization's success.
The Kingston MBA of Kingston Business school is a practitioner-led and career-focused MBA program, designed according to the current state and future of the globalized business environment. The program is centered on strategy and leadership, with elective specialization options.
The Global Kingston MBA
The Kingston Full-Time MBA takes place within a high international context, living up to the standards of the business world. In a typical Kingston MBA cohort, 55% of delegates come from outside Europe and 67% from outside the United Kingdom. The diverse state of the Kingston MBA classroom enables candidates to network with peers from a wide range of academic, professional and cultural backgrounds, a build a truly international network of contacts.
Study in London, Berlin & Moscow
During the elective segment of the Kingston Full-Time MBA, candidates have the option of studying several or all elective modules in Berlin or Moscow. Held at the Berlin School of Economics and Law and the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy, candidates participating in international exchanges will have the opportunity to broaden the networks and perspectives far beyond the classroom.
- A specialized General Management MBA with elective modules
- A focus on strategy, leadership and innovation
- AMBA accreditation
- Personal career support throughout the program
- Study in London, with exchange options in Moscow and Berlin
All candidates and graduates of the Kingston MBA gain access to Kingston University''s exclusive alumni network of 17,000 members. In addition to networking opportunities with prominent business leaders and member, the Kingston Business School alumni network offers career support services and lifelong access to continued learning at Kingston Business School.
Alumni of Kingston Business School currently work in senior management positions at prominent organisations ranging from Barclays and Random House to Tullow Oil, the Dutch Meat Board and TNT.
Application and Admission Requirements
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university or considerable management experience
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Exemptions: Applicants without an accredited undergraduate degree will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Such individuals must have significant management experience and a minimum 600 score on the GMAT exam.
- Certified copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts
- Two letters of recommendations from professional or academic sources
- GMAT scores, where relevant
- IELTS scores, where relevant
- A personal statement of 750
- Selected applicants will participate in a formal interview
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates will be awarded a Master of Business Administration from Kingston Business School, Kingston University.
The Kingston MBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the leading international accrediting body in the UK.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The fees for this The Kingston MBA are
Funding and Scholarship Opportunities
Each year, Kingston Business School offers several partial scholarships to outstanding candidates. Further, a 10% loyalty bursary is offered to all Kingston University alumni.
- £3,500 scholarships for full-time international students.
- 10% loyalty bursary for family members of Kingston alumni
- £3,300 scholarships for postgraduate students from India.
- up to £3,000 Annual Fund scholarships.
Program Content & Structure
The Kingston Full-Time MBA is delivered via weekday classes, with occasional weekend teaching for come elective modules. Each intake is of approximately 20 students.
The Kingston MBA curriculum is made up of 10 core modules, 4 elective courses and a final MBA project. Core modules are taught according to a 'carousel' system, allowing MBA students to study various courses with students from their own cohort, as well as those from the prior and following cohorts. This results in a mixed and diverse group of candidates in each classroom environment and an extended network of peer contacts.
- International Business Environment
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Organizations and Management in a Global Context
- Leadership and Professional development
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Responsible Management
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Strategic Execution and Implementation
- Management Research Project
Elective modules allow delegates to specialize their MBA in a specific business area. Choose four from:
- Business Forecasting and Modelling
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Project Management
- Change and Creativity
- International Marketing
- Winning and Retaining Customers
- Public Service Management
- Management Consultancy
- Operations Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Business
Weeklong European Field Trip
Full-time MBA students will also undertake a week-long annual field trip in Europe. All participants are also able to join the Kingston MBA programme in Moscow for some or all of their elective modules.
The program will conclude with an MBA Consulting Report. A substantial piece of work, this project will bring together the skills and knowledge which candidates have developed over the year. It can be completed individually or in a group and is supervised.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Kingston Business School
AMBA Accredited MBA Programs at Kingston Business School
A critical division of Kingston University in London, Kingston Business School offers internationally recognized MBA programs for experienced professionals. All MBAs offered by Kingston Business School are fully accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and held to the highest...