Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has three campuses - Bad Honnef, Berlin and Bad Reichenhall. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations.
The university also has strong connections with partner universities throughout Germany and abroad, and offers students the chance to transfer for a year or undertake a six-month internship.
A qualification from IUBH will prepare students for the global job market. Students will benefit from their lecturers and department heads' industry contacts as well as the IUBH Network which helps students find internships and entry-level positions during their studies.
- Approximately 75% of IUBH graduates work in an international environment
- Approximately 33% of IUBH graduates actually work abroad
IUBH also puts great importance on the learning atmosphere, offering small, personal class sizes in modern seminar rooms, utilizing professional technology. Students can live in comfortable university halls of residence and undertake a wide range of student-run activities and sports.
The heart of the IUBH is its uncompromising international focus:
- All courses in English
- Students and professors from more than 100 nations
- Optional second foreign language during your studies, e.g. Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian or Arabic
- Integrated, six-month internship, also abroad
- Study at a partner university abroad for one year and obtain a double degree (in Germany and abroad)
Ideal learning environment
For most people who come to us, beginning university means the start of a new phase in their lives. This is why we attach such great importance to the learning atmosphere:
- small (personal) class sizes
- modern seminar rooms and professional technology
- cafés and restaurants directly on the campus (in Bad Honnef and Bad Reichenhall)
- comfortable university halls of residence (in Bad Honnef and Bad Reichenhall)
- wide range of leisure activities thanks to sports teams and societies organised by the students themselves