Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Imperial Global MBA
Channel the Leader in You with a World-Class Business Education - Imperial Global MBA
Imperial College Business School London is among the world's best business universities. With a triple accredited status (AMBA, AACSB & EQUIS) and a consistent top 100 ranking, Imperial College Business School is at the forefront of business education.
The Imperial Global MBA program will provide students with a game-changing education in global business. With a truly international student body, a one of a kind virtual learning program, top-notch student body and dedicated faculty, the Imperial Global MBA is an online MBA like never before.
Hi-Tech, Innovative Solutions to Teaching Business
At Imperial College Business School, technology is at the center of a revolution in the way business education is provided. Students of the Imperial Global MBA will study the entirety of the program online on cutting-edge multimedia platforms. Completely paperless, all course materials can be downloaded, annotated, edited and shared with classmates in real-time, enabling students to share, collaborate and receive feedback faster. The new face of business education at Imperial College Business School is embodied in the following core values:
- Hi-tech: The latest in online teaching tools are used to provide busy professionals with the best in flexible learning.
- Connected: Imperial Global MBA students gain access to a first-rate community of classmates, alumni and business leaders throughout and beyond their studies.
- Tailored: With flexibility as a central theme, technology allows students to study a customized curriculum, any time and from anywhere.
Why Study the Imperial Global Online MBA
Application and Admission Requirements
Applicants are evaluated based on individual merits. Sought-after candidates have a combination of academic ability, work experience and professional status. Eligibility typically requires:
- 5 years of relevant postgraduate work experience
- A Lower Second Class Honors Degree or international equivalent or recognised professional qualification
- English language test results (where relevant)
Candidates who do not meet the above requirements may also be accepted, where non-traditional qualifications apply.
Imperial Global MBA admissions applications are made up of 3 core elements:
- A three-minute video pitch: Submit a 3-minute video which shares any information which is not mentioned in the supporting statements. This is applicants' opportunity to demonstrate what sets them apart from their competitors and why they are a good 'fit' for Imperial College Business School.
- CV and References: All applications must include an up-to-date English language CV as well as two references. At least one reference must be professional. The second reference may be either professional or academic.
- Degree transcripts and English language test results (if necessary): Transcripts must be submitted for any undergraduate, postgraduate and professional qualifications degrees completed.
Degree and diploma etc.
Global Master of Business Administration from Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London.
Paperless Multimedia Teaching
The Imperial Global MBA is entirely paperless to reflect the way business functions today. All teaching materials are delivered through various multimedia, which allow students to download, edit, comment and share files in an integrated and streamlined platform. Critically, this enables students to access tutors, participate in discussions and share information with classmates efficiently and in real time.
The Imperial Global MBA program is structured around 5 core course clusters. Each course lasts approximately 10 weeks and requires 15 hours per week of independent study.
Pre-study courses are delivered online and ensure that candidates are prepared with the required skills and knowledge before the start of the program.
- Accounting Primer
- Mathematics Primer
- Quantitative Methods
The core courses are designed to provide a foundational understanding of business theory and practice. Students are divided into diverse work groups to ensure that each student gains access to varied perspectives.
|Financial & Management Accounting||Dr. Marco Mongiello|
|Organisation Behavior||Dr. Mark Kennedy, Pr. Nelson Phillips|
|Marketing Management||Dr. Andres Eisingerich, Dr. Omar Merlo|
|Managerial Economics||Pr. Jonathan Haskel, Pr. Tommaso Valletti, Pr. David Miles|
|Corporate Finance||Pr. James Sefton|
|Strategy||Pr. Nelson Phillips, Dr. Yuri Mishina|
Students are able to select 5 of the following electives, allowing them to specialize within the Global MBA program.
Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Design Course
In combination with a series of lectures on innovation, design and entrepreneurship in business, students will take part in a business simulation project. During this two-week business case project, students will analyze the innovation needs of a large multinational company and develop a business strategy for their sustained growth.
The final project is designed to consolidate students knowledge in a practical application. Students will be required to submit a 15,000 assessment on a real business issue. Successful assessments incorporate critical, evaluative and analytical thinking as well as add value via a new approach, product or insight. Companies often sponsor the final project.
As an alumni of the Imperial Global MBA, you will have access to:
- A network of over 12,000 alumni across the globe
- Elective courses at a reduced rate for up to 3 years after graduation
- An annual invitation to the international study tour
- Professional development webinars
- Lifelong careers support
- Online job vacancies
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fees for the Global Imperial MBA are £32,000. These fees are standard for both UK and International students.
Imperial College Business School offers scholarships and funding opportunities are available to a number of qualified candidates.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Imperial College Business School
Internationally Accredited MBA programs in London and Online
For over 100 years, Imperial College Business School has been shaping the face of business with its unmatched academic rigor and integrated business programs. This truly international university is able to provide the ultimate in business education, thanks to its...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Imperial College Business School
Find out more about this Imperial Global MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available