Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
IFM - MBA in International Trading
Designed with industry experts, this industry-relevant program provides you with the knowledge of the commodities market and trade management to become a sharp trader or a top manager. The program provides you with a global understanding of international management, globalization and of the main challenges met by companies worldwide. It provides you with advanced knowledge in economics, finance, communication, international trade as well as builds skills in risk analysis, negotiation, leadership and strategy.
This program is a unique combination of a renowned MBA together with a specialisation in Commodities Trading. This dynamic sector is constantly shifting due to geopolitical, economic or climate factors. Our MBA degree will prepare you to meet these challenges and successfully manage the risks and opportunities inherent to this sector.
What Our Alumni Say
"My MBA gave me the opportunity to put myself at the forefront in dealing with our daily business issues. We all agree that we learned new skills and approaches to use in our different organizations."
Charles Delaloye, Sales Manager, ABB Switzerland
"IFM is very unique in terms of the social and academic environment. Very few universities can provide the kind of memorable and successful experience that IFM offered me."
Abdul Mazin, Trader, M&N, Chicago USA
Application and Admission Requirements
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter.
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency. (IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable.
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates of the program will be awarded a Master's degree in International Trading.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Other fees apply, please enquire for details.
Since 1971, IFM University - Institute of Finance and Management has been the reference in business education in Switzerland. Recognized for academic excellence, IFM is fully accredited by several major accreditation bodies and has significant experience in training managers. At...
No reviews available