Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA in Digital Transformation
This disruptive curriculum provides a modern vision of management, analyses new business models, the impact of technology. Industry 4.0 is accelerating the evolution of all existing business models, influencing all known sectors of the economy; it was the central theme of the 2019 World Economic Forum.
This innovative MBA teaches the skills to seize and tackle the opportunities and challenges associated with digital transformation within companies.
Our curriculum provides a contemporary vision of management and an all-round understanding of the environment, structure and functioning of businesses. This disruptive and innovated program analyses new business models, the impact of technology on businesses and organizational changes. This course is a perfect combination of a triple accredited MBA and a focus on digital transformation and innovation. You will gain new perspectives, practical tools and the skills to think differently, manage change, evaluate risk, develop strategy, and successfully meet the challenges of digitalization.
Application and Admission Requirements
- An application form
- A 300-400 words cover letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resume / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Please inquire for information about tuition fees.
IFM - Business Education and Global Perspective
Welcome to IFM, internationally accredited and innovative business school. IFM education focuses on business and management providing an unparalled opportunity to prepare for a successful career in global business. Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is...