Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA in Digital TransformationIFM Geneva - Institute of Finance and Management
MBA in Digital Transformation
This innovative programme prepares you to meet the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation.
Industry 4.0 is challenging all existing business models and all economic sectors. This curriculum provides a contemporary vision of management, analyses new business models and the impact that technology has on behaviour and organisational changes. Thanks to this degree, you will develop a digital and innovative mindset. You will gain new perspectives, practical tools and sharp skills that enable you to think differently, develop new strategies, implement changes and manage innovations. These will help you to successfully meet all challenges of digitalisation in complex business environments.
This track prepares graduates to shape the future of business and become brilliant modern managers, successful intrapreneurs or sought-after consultants in any industry.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We specialise in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills and a digital mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings and 2 innovation awards. IFM cutting-edge curriculum encompass all key skills by modern businesses. > more
FACTS & FIGURES
- Accreditations: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Rankings: ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine 2020
- Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in Digital Transformation)
- 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
- Study mode : Full-time
- Duration : 1 academic year (9 Months)
- Schedule : Monday - Friday, from 2pm
- Small classes : 20-25 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work
Application and Admission Requirements
- An application form
- A 300-400 words cover letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resume / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Please inquire for information about tuition fees.
IFM - Business Education and Global Perspective
Established in 1971, IFM University is an internationally accredited and innovative business school, located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM specialises in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – half a century of education and...