Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
IFM Executive MBA (EMBA)IFM Geneva - Institute of Finance and Management
IFM Executive MBA (EMBA)
Our Executive MBA format is designed for professionals, executives, high-potential managers and entrepreneurs who want to take their career to the next level. This accredited programme is ranked 6th in the world and 1st in Switzerland by CEO Magazine 2020.
The IFM EMBA is a highly practice-relevant programme that focuses on your success. The IFM pioneering curriculum provides you with global advanced perspectives, new concepts, transferable skills, practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset as well as a distinct way of approaching business. This new knowledge will give you an immediate impact in your organisation. Among other things, this programme develops leadership and strategic skills and transforms you into a modern and successful manager. You will be able to think differently, manage projects, implement changes, create strategies and make decisions. You will be fully prepared to meet the challenges of a complex international business environment.
The IFM EMBA opens doors to senior management and entrepreneurial excellence. It delivers the experiences and skills needed to become an effective leader. Did you know that 42 CEOs of the Fortune top 100 companies hold MBA degrees? Are you ready to invest in yourself and become part of an exclusive club?
Application and Admission Requirements
• A completed application form
• A 300-400 word cover letter.
• Official Undergraduate diploma : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English or French)
• A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your profile and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
• For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency.
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page.
• One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format, of yourself.
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
Language test requirements: In-house IFM, IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent.
IFM offers 2 intakes per year in October and March. To apply for the programme, you need to submit the following before thea pplication deadlines.
Degree and diploma etc.
Degree awarded: Master of Business Administration
Accreditations: ACBSP, IACBE
IFM - Business Education and Global Perspective
Established in 1971, IFM University is an internationally accredited and innovative business school, located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM specialises in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – half a century of education and...
No reviews available