Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA in Oil & Gas by Distance Learning with Middlesex University
This online distance learning MBA in Oil and Gas is a Middlesex University programme and qualification, with enrolment administered by IBC Academy. The qualification is delivered, assessed, quality assured and awarded by Middlesex University.
This MBA programme was designed for current and future oil & gas leaders and it focuses on the knowledge, tools and skills required to successfully manage their business. The programme also accounts for the fact that participants have busy schedules and need the flexibility to work at their own speed and time.
The course covers strategy skills and advanced general management in conjunction with a unique practical and theoretical knowledge of the oil and gas sector.
- Encourage lifelong personal development and learning.
- Develop innovation and strategic thinking skills.
- Extend and enhance previous experience in business and management.
- Prepare for transformational and leadership roles in business.
- Develop the ability to apply newly acquired as well as existing knowledge to complex business issues.
- Develop interpersonal, virtual teamwork, networking, and group management skills.
- Demonstrate a broad perspective on organisational management and its wider effects on the environment and society.
- Develop advanced knowledge of your organisation, the environment it operates in, and its management.
- Manage and operate in a global and multicultural environment.
- Acquire improved communication, time management and writing techniques.
- Gain greater levels of self-confidence and awareness of unique abilities and strengths.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Course commences on 18 September 2017.
- Application Deadline 18 August 2017.
- This course qualifies for a postgraduate loan of up to £10,000 from the UK Government. Students who satisfy the following requirements may apply:
- If you are a UK or EU national or have UK "settled status".
- You have lived in the UK or the EU (or wider EEA) for the past 3 years.
- You will be living in the UK on the first day of your course and have not already been awarded a MA, MSc, MBA or PhD.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
This programme costs £15,300 (US$19,890).
Provider: IBC Academy
The MBA programmes are Middlesex University qualifications with enrolments administered by IBC Academy. The programmes are assessed and quality assured by Middlesex University. IBC Academy is a part of Informa Plc, a leading international provider of services for the professional...