Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
IBAT Weekend MA in Global Entrepreneurship
A Flexible Weekend MA In Global Entrepreneurship - IBAT College Dublin
Entrepreneurs are a critical element to sustained growth in our global economy. With the MA in Global Entrepreneurship from IBAT College Dublin, candidates can develop the skills to create and manage a start up, or even work on their own startup, while earning a powerful Master's degree.
Grooming the Next Generation of Global Entrepreneurs
The MA in Global Entrepreneurship at IBAT College Dublin is designed to prepare candidates for the competitive environment of real, global business. Candidates are selected based on their merits and entrepreneurial potential and are expected to engage, connect and collaborate with classmates, faculty and industry partners to learn the skills of starting and maintaining a globally competitive start up.
Over the course of one or two years, depending on study mode, candidates will develop key skills and competencies:
- The ability to analyze and discover routes to improve their entrepreneurial potential
- An understanding of the diverse and multi-faceted world of international business
- How to identify appropriate techniques and ideas for opportunity and business improvement
- How to manage an entrepreneurial business
- Compiling, analyzing and applying research for the purpose of business
An Innovative and Practical Approach to Learning
The curriculum of the MA in Global Entrepreneurship is designed to enable candidates to effectively, appropriately and selectively apply a vast range of knowledge and techniques to real business scenarios. As such, a variety of teaching methods are incorporated to simulate a live business environment. Candidates will study and build skills via face-to-face sessions, collaborative technology, online learning platforms, forums and web conferencing.
Application and Admission Requirements
In order to qualify for the MA in Global Entrepreneurship, candidates must have achieved the following:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university or an equivalent qualification in a business-relevant area
- A minimum of two years of post undergraduate professional work experience
- IELTS or TOEFL 6.5 for non-native English speakers
For applications to be complete, the following must be included:
- Official copies of all relevant degrees and transcripts
- An English language CV
- Proof of English ability, where relevant
Mature applicants who do not meet the formal requirements, but have accrued significant professional experience will also be considered.
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates of this programme will receive a Master of Arts in Global Entrepreneurship issued from IBAT College Dublin and accredited by Coventry University and the Institute of Applied Entrepreneurship.
- Fridays & Saturdays 10am-5pm
- Saturdays 10am-5pm
Throughout the program, IBAT's dedicated staff works to endow candidates with the following knowledge, understandings and abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of contemporary global business and supporting technologies and systems
- Innovative and creative approaches to creating and operating an entrepreneurial business, including defined business requirements
- The integration of historical, conceptual, creative and technical skills towards success in the global economy
- The ability to apply relevant knowledge to a range of complex situations while taking account for their inter-relationships and interactions with other areas of the business or industry
- A critical awareness of the relationship between Global Entrepreneurship and its socio-cultural, political industrial and technological contexts
- An active, collaborative and reflective approach to research
- The ability to evaluate strategic decisions and work towards policy formation and implementation
- The ability to effectively evaluate the rigour and validity of published research
- A critical awareness of current issues in global business and management
The curriculum of the MA in Global Entrepreneurship combines theoretical learning with practical exercises in real-life business. The following core modules will be include:
- Personal Entrepreneurial Development
- Managing in an Entrepreneurial Way
- Opportunity Recognition
- Managing Diversity
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Profitability and Financial Performance
- Human Resource Development for Entrepreneurs
- Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Research Methodology
- Entrepreneurship Dissertation + Associated Research Project
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Fees for the IBAT MA in Global Entrepreneurship are as follows:
- EU students: €8,000
- Non-EU students: €9,850
- Non-EU students who do not require a visa: €8,850
- EU students: €4,500 per year
*Tax relief is available for Irish tax payers.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: IBAT College Dublin
Innovation and Relevance in an MBA - IBAT College Dublin
At IBAT College Dublin, MBA and postgraduate programs are designed to meet the needs of highly motivated graduates and business professionals. By endowing students with the right skills, knowledge and industry contacts, IBAT College Dublin prepares candidates for upper management...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for IBAT College Dublin
Find out more about this IBAT Weekend MA in Global Entrepreneurship - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available